Beatport Awards

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
Worse than any UK based awards. What is wrong with this picture?

1zj0ox.jpg

Worse than any UK based awards. What is wrong with this picture?

1zj0ox.jpg

This is disgusting. I'm going to delete every tune I've ever bought off of Beatport and start a Facebook protest group to raise awareness,
call it #Beaty2012, sell action packs and posters.

Its cuz Beatport's American. They all love the brostep over there. They're also really expensive & can't define genre

I do always go for beatport over any other mp3 site. Especially with the 'My Beatport' thing telling you every time an artist or label you've bookmarked has released a tune, but their genre classification is massively inaccurate half the time

You try to hard, and it's really obvious in your posts...

Just thought i'd be a nice guy and inform you
And you don't try hard enough young man!

On topic I have never heard a skrillex track. Somehow I don't feel like I'm missing much

You try to hard, and it's really obvious in your posts...

Just thought i'd be a nice guy and inform you

Oh thanks mate, now you say it, i see what you mean! :2thumbs: next time i think about posting something shall I run it past you first, see if it meets your high standards?

internet-police.jpg

^^^btw, you probably want to put that in your sig, so that everyone knows that you're a real badass and that you're not to be fucked with.
you obviously run things around here.

Oh thanks mate, now you say it, i see what you mean! :2thumbs: next time i think about posting something shall I run it past you first, see if it meets your high standards?

internet-police.jpg

^^^btw, you probably want to put that in your sig, so that everyone knows that you're a real badass and that you're not to be fucked with.
you obviously run things around here.

I was just trying to inform you that you look like a fucking bellend, not trying to police anything.

Nice picture though, proper made me take back what i said about trying too hard

Back
Top Bottom