Citronic MPCDX3 CD MP3 USB - Any thoughts?

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist
Desperately want to get into DJing, just can't afford to spend too much.

Any thoughts on these? I want something thats not overly expensive but also not tacky. Also something that is relatively standard, ie similar feel to most over club cddjs

cheers for any helps

They look aight.

But tbh if i were you id just finance the real deal. In my experience its worth getting decent gear from the get go.

The fact i started on a midi controller held me back so much. And i only realised how much the day i got my 1210's.

They look aight.

But tbh if i were you id just finance the real deal. In my experience its worth getting decent gear from the get go.

The fact i started on a midi controller held me back so much. And i only realised how much the day i got my 1210's.

I agree w/ this. I know I've wasted money on (shit) mixers especially.

I would so love to get 1210's and DJ vinyl, it's just not realistic for me financially. Was chatting to a chap in the record shop, saying how i wanna DJ vinyl just can't afford it, he said how it's a similar story for most people and is finding it harder & harder to shift vinyl.

So save & go for the pinoneers I guess

I would so love to get 1210's and DJ vinyl, it's just not realistic for me financially. Was chatting to a chap in the record shop, saying how i wanna DJ vinyl just can't afford it, he said how it's a similar story for most people and is finding it harder & harder to shift vinyl.

So save & go for the pinoneers I guess

DJ finance.

Get yourself a pioneer mixer, serato sl3 and a pair of decks for like £50 a month interest free.

Got serato SL4 and xone 92 on there. paying back £60 a month. Havent regretted it yet =P.

DJ finance.

Get yourself a pioneer mixer, serato sl3 and a pair of decks for like £50 a month interest free.

Got serato SL4 and xone 92 on there. paying back £60 a month. Havent regretted it yet =P.

How long are you paying that back for?

Back
Top Bottom