Shogun Evolution EP part 3

That total science track is quality. Love those reverby snares D Bridge does, reminds me of matter for some reason.
Great EP.

I don't know, not really feeling the singing of d-bridge latetly :( not so much into since we've been apart and that one either :/
Rockwell definitely stepped in a direction I didn't want to hear him. Getting more into the phace kinda vibe... :(
That Jubei Remix is not the one either. His best remix was and is the cold one remix. All the other ones were way to similar to the original and I just love myriadz original. Shouldn't have been touched.
Best track is probably the Total Science one!

I don't know, not really feeling the singing of d-bridge latetly :( not so much into since we've been apart and that one either :/
Rockwell definitely stepped in a direction I didn't want to hear him. Getting more into the phace kinda vibe... :(
That Jubei Remix is not the one either. His best remix was and is the cold one remix. All the other ones were way to similar to the original and I just love myriadz original. Shouldn't have been touched.
Best track is probably the Total Science one!

negative nancy!

Sick EP definitely feeling the D bridge and Rockwell bits. the myriads remix was better than i expected aswell

Rockwell tune is fucking bad, in fact the whole ep is quality, best release from shogun in time.

Back
Top Bottom