Favourite double drops

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
every dj has their favourite double drop mixes. mine is
"Fleshwound" -J Majik into "Slipstream" by friction and nu balance. also "True romance" by D-Bridge into "Outterspace" by M.I.S.T. those two go together soooo good. Any one else have their favourite D.D's?

"Signs" calibre remix with "Reincarnation dub"

"Martians" with "Toxic Shock" (was on a mix i did a while back)

damn there's to many... Here's some:

You Don't Need To Know - You Don't Know Who Did This [Radius] + Technical Itch feat. Jakes MC - Soliders VIP [Penetration]

John B - Faith In Me [Beta] + Fresh - Submarines (Pendulum Remix) [Breakbeat Kaos]

Hazard - Get The Fuck Up [Ganja] + The Miltia - War Cry [Renegade Hardware]

DJ Crystl - Let It Roll [Photek] + Concord Dawn - Tonite (Pendulum Remix) [Function]

Silent Witness - Ringside [DSCI4] + Black Sun Empire - B'Negative (SKC & Chris Su Remix) [Black Sun Empire]

Hive - Last Call [True Playaz] + Fresh feat. Adam F - When The Sun Goes Down (Origin Unknown Remix) [Breakbeat Kaos]

John B - Vampire Eyes [Beta] + D-Bridge - Bellini [Metalheadz Platinum]

:slick:

Heard you won a liquid funk award recently. Big-up. :cool:

Should come up to Manchester so I can hear you play out. Or maybe I should come down south. :-/

I'm just starting out, still learning to mix. My blending sucks. I play mostly liquid, got any tips?

Cheers, keep up the mintage work.

Oh yes yes can't resist the double drops. Another Planet with just about anything- zen flying cups, capital J jackmode, DFS silence. Dylan & Friction infected spirit with clipz capoeira is an old favourite of mine... heavy as can be the better, peace & love :rambo:

as ul hear in my mix in the mixes section, my faves at the mo are U Disgust Me --> Neo,
Inside My Soul (Logistics) --> In The Grind,
Acid Test --> Nows The Time,
One Way (John B) --> As The Rush Comes (Motorcycle vs ?)

big bud - rice n' beans w/ calibre - drop it down. drop in rice n' beans 32 or 64 bars after the first drop of calibre (can't remember the exact spot ... just where the beats kill out and the lyrics drop ...) sick double and fats' vocals drift in between the vocals of rice n' beans.

These are a couple of faves and are supa clean soundin'.
Follow da vision(Krust), Clear Skiez tease(Die), out then drop the nine so the nines first drop falls on follow da visions half step bit just over halfway through. Basslines drop back in same time...ballistic.(Oh yeah! Simple cut to the nine at the end of every four bars tops the mix nicely!)
North star(Loxy and Verse), or Gasmask rmx(Edrush-Optical)-Titan(Ram trilogy).
There's loads of great ones, but it's best to keep some secrets....
:rave:

Last edited:
in the grind (dillinja) + the bogeyman (friction & nu balance)
countdown (surge) + out of breath (roni size & rhazel)

Ed Rush & Optical - Bacteria (Pendulum remix) with Ed Rush & Optical feat Rhyme Tyme and The Scratch Perverts - Get Ill

Future Prophecies - Dreadlock with Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch - Hide The Tears remix

Roni Size - Out Of Breath with Krust - Follow The Vision

Pendulum - Another Planet (2nd Drop) with Ram Trilogy - Screamer

Back
Top Bottom