Favourite double drops

Nu:logic - New Technique >> Origin Unknown - Valley of the Shadows

Xample & Lomax - Contra >> Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero

^^ Contra is a big tune that I just rediscovered. Should definitely be played more often imo!

Break & Die - Slow Down >>> EZ Rollers - Tough At The Top (Origin Unknown Remix)

Break & Die - Slow Down >>> Shimon & Andy C - Recharge

Siren - Rollers Convention
>> Break - Too Much

and
Dom & Roland - Mind Feeders (Second drop)
>>Commix - Painted Smile

BTK & Meth- It Gets Rough Sometimes >>
Bad Company ft Trace - Nitrous

You can hear it 29 mins into the mix in my sig... was a happy fluke i'd never tried before

system - peach fuzz >>> die & suv - war & peace (4 those old enough or just cool enough to know it)

i've been rinsing this one recently

Break - Dont Look down >> Noisia - Cannonball (1st Break Drop) >> Octane and Dlr >> Seven (2nd Drop)

Also
Delta Heavy - Take The Stairs (2nd Drop) >> Breakage - Clarendon Vip.... There's Something about putting that dirty dub beat over the second drop of take the stairs.. Makes me smile..:)

i've been rinsing this one recently

Break - Dont Look down >> Noisia - Cannonball (1st Break Drop) >> Octane and Dlr >> Seven (2nd Drop)

Also
Delta Heavy - Take The Stairs (2nd Drop) >> Breakage - Clarendon Vip.... There's Something about putting that dirty dub beat over the second drop of take the stairs.. Makes me smile..:)

Gonna have to try this one, sounds awesome in my head!

Sigma - Barbra Streisand >> Delta Heavy - Space Time >> Sigma - The Jungle >> Sub Focus - Timewarp VIP >> Friction Ft. Dynamite MC- Stand Up

Just did Floating Zero >> I'm Free at the first drop, works an absolute charm...don't need to touch the bass on either, and runs straight through to the breakdowns perfectly after a couple of minutes. Soooo much bass...it's almost like they were made for each other.

Back
Top Bottom