Favourite double drops

Tuning VIP >> Moonwalker

Was certain Andy would have done that but can't find it anywhere. Works a treat.

Cylon >> Artisan VIP

Break - Is This What You Want >>> Siren - Snorkel

Wilkinson - Samurai >>> Die & Interface - Getting There (Works either way really)

Bulletproof, Teknik & Nymfo - 3 of a Kind >>> Siren - Rollers Convention (The vocal samples just before the drop on both proper compliment each other. Listen and you'll see what I mean)

National Break day today for me. Picked up the album in town and it's quite possibly album of the year and definitely some of the best drum & bass I've heard this year without a doubt. The vinyl is superbly mastered and the pressing is quality. Very loud and crisp.

Siren - Snorkel >>> Break - Too Much

Break & Die - Slow Down >>> Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon (Tease) >>> Lomax - Artisan VIP

Break - All That's Left >>> Rockwell - DJ Friendly Unit Shifter

National Break day today for me. Picked up the album in town and it's quite possibly album of the year and definitely some of the best drum & bass I've heard this year without a doubt. The vinyl is superbly mastered and the pressing is quality. Very loud and crisp.

Siren - Snorkel >>> Break - Too Much

Break & Die - Slow Down >>> Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon (Tease) >>> Lomax - Artisan VIP

Break - All That's Left >>> Rockwell - DJ Friendly Unit Shifter

YUM (y)

Just found one the other day I thought went quite well..

Painkiller (Noisia remix)
double dropped with
Camo&Krooked vs Frictions Sweetshop remix

:DD

Asccend & Ultravibe - What Kind Of World >>> Break, Calyx & Teebee - Don't Look Down

Adam F - Metropolis >>> Break & Nico - Salvage

Craggz & Parralell - Turn The Page >>> Scorpio - Li Li

Break & Die - Slow Down >>> Clipz & Die - Black Doves >>> Die - Special Treat

Break, Silent Witness & Survival - Conference Call >>> Commix - Cambridge Hardcore

Sigma & Fresh - Cylon >> Siren - Snorkel >> A Sides - One DJ
:mad:

Oh and Break - Slow Down >> Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction (Lynx Remix)

Definitely need to get on a new mix soon :D

Last edited:
just thought of Snorkel >> The Nine but don't have my decks atm.. can someone try it out?

Back
Top Bottom