Favourite double drops

The origianll Ghostbusters theme track and The Nine Bad company Sounds wicked trust me.

To double drop the same track into its self is always good fun. Roni once pulled off the original Snapshot. Sounded like a charlston tune or something LMAO. Warhead is a good one too.

mekim said:
big bud - rice n' beans w/ calibre - drop it down. drop in rice n' beans 32 or 64 bars after the first drop of calibre (can't remember the exact spot ... just where the beats kill out and the lyrics drop ...) sick double and fats' vocals drift in between the vocals of rice n' beans.

This sounds wicked awesome....I tried it yesterday :slayer:

ska remix with pretty much anything!!! sounds ill, trust

i love doing it with shake ur body aswell....

kinda

no offence man but shake ur body sucks big floppy tramps cock. But hey, different strokes for different folks. .

$marty_B said:
no offence man but shake ur body sucks big floppy tramps cock. But hey, different strokes for different folks. .

Hmm, original is not bad but remixes sux.

Tridge said:
The origianll Ghostbusters theme track and The Nine Bad company Sounds wicked trust me.

To double drop the same track into its self is always good fun. Roni once pulled off the original Snapshot. Sounded like a charlston tune or something LMAO. Warhead is a good one too.

Warhead double drops well with many tunes - its got a very rigid structure.

all the things & the odyssey
Champion DJ & Cyphon
Vault & nosher
sound guy & cyphon 2nd drop

have to get the cheesy tunes out for the double drops instead of ruining decent tunes. :finger2:

"The Odyssey" sounds really good over Try Again by Chris Su too, as long as you keep the EQ's on the odyssey a bit lower than try again.

AI Uprising VIP and Uprising original :teeth: You can have looooooads of fun making up your own VIP-VIP-VIP bassline with the bass EQs. ;)

Failing that, if you're not a total nerd like me and own both copies of the track, get a copy of Bussup and double drop that. Same key and everything.

Back
Top Bottom