Favourite double drops

yeah man, my dads mate has a copy was quality messing around with it. didn't wanna sell it to me tho :( tempted to pick one up for £30 via le discogs

has to be queued up near the start, the breakdown's difficult to keep in line if you start there

Ok so this is the baddest intro mix i've done in a very long time...

Omni Trio - Renegade Snares (foul play remix) >>> Ed Rush & Optical - Kerbcrawler

>>> Nu:Logic - Tripping In Space.

For those that know, Renegade Snares even on the pitched up Moving Shadow repress is slow as fuck even on +8... But, after the 1st 32 on it you drop Kerbcrawler and let it run all the way over both breaks, then...

On that epic big break of Kerbcrawler, you pitch it back up from like -4, to around +2, then tripping in space sits around + 1'ish and pitch chase the fuck off the intro...

Then all comes together like the motherfucking beatles.

break - love so true >> random movement - down somehow

or the other way around. or the vip - either way. :fire:

Omni Trio - Renegade Snares (foul play remix) >>> Ed Rush & Optical - Kerbcrawler

For those that know, Renegade Snares even on the pitched up Moving Shadow repress is slow as fuck even on +8... But, after the 1st 32 on it you drop Kerbcrawler and let it run all the way over both breaks, then...

On that epic big break of Kerbcrawler, you pitch it back up from like -4, to around +2, then tripping in space sits around + 1'ish and pitch chase the fuck off the intro...

Audio or didnt happen

You treat the nippers to a birthday mix then? ;D

Audio or didnt happen

It ain't really that difficult :confused:

Its only really getting tripping in space cued up, whilst you're speeding up the 16 bar break before the drop on kerbcrawler thats tricky...

I guess pitch chasing is risky, but i learnt to mix that way anyway, so its something i've always done...

Back
Top Bottom