Favourite double drops

souds heavy muzza

I also try out some mixes with that software, I will start to post a clip of the double drops I mention so everyone has an idea of how it sounds

souds heavy muzza

I also try out some mixes with that software, I will start to post a clip of the double drops I mention so everyone has an idea of how it sounds

Believe me mate it is FAR from my weapon of choice. Better than nothing when i'm stuck up in Reading though and no where to set my decks up when i'm home anyway! Can't fucking wait to get my babys set up again.

Believe me mate it is FAR from my weapon of choice. Better than nothing when i'm stuck up in Reading though and no where to set my decks up when i'm home anyway! Can't fucking wait to get my babys set up again.

same here, I just use it when a double drop comes to my mind and I wan't to try it asap. oh, and when I'm too lazy to look for some cd I don't use for a long time :D

Skittles -Dot To Dot (Dub Phizix Remix) >>> FSOL - We Have Explosives

Collie Budz - Come Around (Sam KDC Remix) >>> Exco Levi - Dutchie Wah Food (Accapella)

Sabre - 100 Teeth (Dub Phizix Remix) >>> Johnny L - See Red (Instants See Gauze Remix)

trap = crap

S.P.Y. - Infiltrate >> L 33 - Sybaritic

Alix Perez - Self Control >> Instra:mental - Hunter

Back
Top Bottom