Favourite double drops

my brother did a mix with Two Fingers ft Sway - That Girl (Spor rmx) >> chubrub and it was one of the best mixes i ever did hear...

you own this on vinyl lol?

got given a shitload of random bits on vinyl from a mate who stopped DJing completely...ended up handing me a crate full of loads of non dnb stuff I'd never normally go near.

its a 33 rpm vinyl...so one night after copious amounts of certain substances with a few mates started messing around with it, pitched up & on 45 rpm it actually mixes with some older jungle tunes.

Dont think for a second I'm some Gnarls Barkley fag James! :teeth:

Last edited:
dBridge - Cornered
>>> Break - Freak

Dub Phizix - The Editor
>>> Fierce & Vicious Circle - Section VIP (Tease)
Alix Perez - The Observer

Vicious Circle & Nocturnal - Skylark >>> Fierce & Vicious Circle - Section VIP

Icicle & Nymfo - Feanky Mountain -> Noisia & Spor - Falling Through -> Rene LaVice - Headlock

Need For Mirrors - Odd Future >>> Bad Company - The Nine

Commix - Be True >>> Cyantific - Infinity

Last edited:
You can pretty much drop Cutslo straight into Warhead and play it through to the second drop. Sounds nice IMO

Yeah man. Majority of my collection is on the deeper/techier side, so was finding it hard to find some decent mixes with it. I am aware there are plenty, i just dont own half of the tracks that go well with it lol.

Was recording a mix today and did a pretty severe fuck up, so cut the video down to 20 minutes, then realised 20 minutes isnt worth it, so i'll record it again. But my fave i mentioned from a few pages back is in there, so uploaded it

[video=youtube_share;te6kqlVLsCg]http://youtu.be/te6kqlVLsCg[/video]

Not mixed amazingly well, whole mix was gash if im gonna be honest. Far too much weed is what im gonna blame it on. But you get the point, that mix is sickkk.
Standard mixer humping bizznizz

Last edited:
Last edited:
Adam F - Circles (Andy C Remix)
>>Roni Size - Brown Paper Bag (Photek Remix)
Dillinja - Hard Noize

Been trying to mix Hard Noize from the start but to get it clean in the mix is an absolute bitch.

Dj Shadow - Scale it Back Calyx and Teebee Remix
>> Standing Room Only
June Miller - Snapcase.

Copyrighting that shizzle

Back
Top Bottom