User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Drum & Bass Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    HEY GUYS, THIS IS MY ENTRY INTO THE OUTLOOK FESTIVAL DJ COMPETITION, PLEASE HELP ME TO WIN BY PLAYING (YOU DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING) AND CLICKING THE RED HEART SYMBOL. THE WINNER IS JUDGED ON NUMBER OF PLAYS AND FAVOURITES, SO EVERY CLICK COUNTS! THANKS VERY MUCH OF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO DO THIS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE MIX!

    THANKS

    http://www.mixcloud.com/deejay-techn...etition-entry/

    TRACKLIST:

    1 - BREAK & DIE - GRAND FUNK HUSTLE
    2 - THE FUNKTION - DETONATE >>> 3 - FIERCE & D BRIDGE - EXHALE
    4 - DUB PHIZIX & SKEPTICAL - MARKA (FEAT STRATEGY)
    5 - JUNE MILLER - SNAPCASE >>> 6 - EMPEROR - AVENGER
    7 - SABRE, STRAY & HALOGENIX - ST. CLAIR >>> 8 - SPECTRASOUL - THE TUBE VIP
    9 - ENEI - ZUES
    10 - SABRE, STRAY & HALOGENIX - OBLIQUE (FEAT FRANK CARTER III)
    11 - HYBRID MINDS - LOST
    12 - KOMATIC - THE OPEN CHOICE
    13 - ULTERIOR MOTIVE - IT'S ON (FEAT CODEBREAKER)
    14 - SUB FOCUS - STOMP
    15 - MAZTEK & GROTESQUE - STRAIGHT TO BAD
    16 - WOTS MY CODE - DUBPLATE (TOTAL SCIENCE REMIX)
    17 - BASHER & XTRAH - HUBBLE
    18 - COMMIX - UNTITLED SEPT 06
    19 - SUB ZERO - POON VIP
    20 - NOISIA - DIPLODOCUS (THE UPBEATS REMIX)
    21 - NOISIA - THURSDAY (BLACK SUN EMPIRE REMIX)
    22 - NOISIA - TOMMY'S THEME (LOADSTAR REMIX)
    Last edited by technique1210; 20-03-2012 at 01:56. Reason: http://soundcloud.com/dj-technique/technique-1-8-mutual-party

  2. #2
    everyones fav austrian wingz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Austria
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,973
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 238 Times in 165 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION


  3. #3
    Drum & Bass Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    YEAH WELL YER MUMS GASH STINKS SO FUCK OFF AND CLEAN IT YA DIRTY LITTLE FAGGOT

  4. #4
    everyones fav austrian wingz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Austria
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,973
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 238 Times in 165 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    that nice behaviour prolly gets you many favouritings

  5. #5
    *WESTWOOD BOMB* Dagz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Deep in the House
    Posts
    5,469
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 405 Times in 228 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    F'IN LOL

    technique1210 to win the OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION.

    And when wingz turns up to outlook and throws a shoe at techniques, techniques cuts the music and shouts out

    "YEAH WELL YER MUMS GASH STINKS SO FUCK OFF AND CLEAN IT YA DIRTY LITTLE FAGGOT"

  6. #6
    everyones fav austrian wingz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Austria
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,973
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 238 Times in 165 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    good idea but my shoes aren't worth throwing at some scumbag steve guy

  7. #7
    Drum & Bass Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    SOME SCUMBAG? LOL, DOES CAPS LOCK UPSET YOU THAT MUCH? AND YES, I AM CONTINUING TO USE CAPS LOCK FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE THAT IT APPEARS TO UPSET YOU, AND YOU'RE RIGHT 20P SHOES ARE NOT WORTH THROWING AWAY, AFTER ALL THAT'S ALL YOUR MUM COULD AFFORD BIG UPS PPL SUPPORTING, AND WINGZ, YOUR MUMS CUNT IS SHIT...

  8. #8
    everyones fav austrian wingz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Austria
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,973
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 238 Times in 165 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    you forgot the 1 before the 20, i'm not buying the scumbag_shoes you wear, d'Oh ;( oh well, night <3


  9. #9
    Bertie Drakes dirty breaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    brirty deaks
    Posts
    4,903
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    Quote Originally Posted by technique1210 View Post
    SOME SCUMBAG? LOL, DOES CAPS LOCK UPSET YOU THAT MUCH? AND YES, I AM CONTINUING TO USE CAPS LOCK FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE THAT IT APPEARS TO UPSET YOU, AND YOU'RE RIGHT 20P SHOES ARE NOT WORTH THROWING AWAY, AFTER ALL THAT'S ALL YOUR MUM COULD AFFORD BIG UPS PPL SUPPORTING, AND WINGZ, YOUR MUMS CUNT IS SHIT...
    YOUR MUMS CUNT IS EVEN MORE SHITTER THAN WINGZ MUMS CUNT.

  10. #10
    Drum & Bass Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    OH I'M SORRY 120P, MUCH BETTER...

    ---------- Post added at 01:31 ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by dirty breaks View Post
    YOUR MUMS CUNT IS EVEN MORE SHITTER THAN WINGZ MUMS CUNT.
    GIVE ME PROOF THAT YOUR MUMS CUNT IS CLEANER THAN BOTH MINE AND WINGZ (WHICH I ASSUME STANDS FOR 'I GOT MY BROWN WINGS BY POUNDING MY MUMS ARSE') MUMS CUNTS...

  11. #11
    the yen JHSE23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Cross, London
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 30 Times in 23 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    Quote Originally Posted by technique1210 View Post
    OH I'M SORRY 120P, MUCH BETTER...

    ---------- Post added at 01:31 ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 ----------



    GIVE ME PROOF THAT YOUR MUMS CUNT IS CLEANER THAN BOTH MINE AND WINGZ (WHICH I ASSUME STANDS FOR 'I GOT MY BROWN WINGS BY POUNDING MY MUMS ARSE') MUMS CUNTS...
    Youre 24, ouch..
    http://soundcloud.com/jonnyh/promomix

    Quote Originally Posted by jamsebrown View Post
    Its really very Interesting to hear that you can put the video and edit and put your own and also which you want can mixed in the video that is the good and can upload that video on the web there mixed the music and videos in the web .

  12. #12
    Drum & Bass Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    Ouch, that touched a nerve..

  13. #13
    Bertie Drakes dirty breaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    brirty deaks
    Posts
    4,903
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    Quote Originally Posted by technique1210 View Post
    GIVE ME PROOF THAT YOUR MUMS CUNT IS CLEANER THAN BOTH MINE AND WINGZ (WHICH I ASSUME STANDS FOR 'I GOT MY BROWN WINGS BY POUNDING MY MUMS ARSE') MUMS CUNTS...
    WELL FOR ONE MY MUM USES SOAP, ALOE VERA AND VARIOUS OTHER CLEANSING PRODUCTS TO KEEP HERSELF IN TOP CONDITION. YOUR MUM RUBS GREASE FROM BACON ROLLS ON HER POOM-POOM TO KEEP IT MOIST, SOMETIMES I HAVE TO USE A BABY WIPE TO CLEAN IT OFF BEFORE I GO DOWN ON HER AND IN FACT IN WEST PHILEDELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLING OUT MAXING, RELAXING ALL COOL, AND ALL SHOOTING SOME B-BALL OUTSIDE OF MY SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD STARTED MAKING TROUBLE IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD, I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MY MUM GOT SCARED AND SAID "YOU'RE MOVING WITH YOUR AUNTIE AND UNCLE IN BEL-AIR" I WHISTLED FOR A CAB AND WHEN IT CAME NEAR THE LICENSE PLATE SAID FRESH AND HAD DICE IN THE MIRROR, IF ANYTHING I COULD SAY THIS CAB WAS RARE, BUT I THOUGHT, NAH, FORGET IT, YO HOMES, TO BEL AIR! I PULLED UP TO A HOUSE ABOUT SEVEN OR EIGHT AND I YELLED TO THE CABBY, "YO HOMES SMELL YOU LATER"! LOOKED AT MY KINGDOM I WAS FINALLY THERE, TO SIT ON MY THRONE AS THE PRINCE OF BEL-AIR.

  14. #14
    has feelings for hero'ana ThePapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    West London
    Posts
    8,188
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 481 Times in 359 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    ^^ I can confirm that most of that is true. Break's mum has the cleanest gash by far...

  15. #15
    Drum & Bass Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

    Quote Originally Posted by dirty breaks View Post
    WELL FOR ONE MY MUM USES SOAP, ALOE VERA AND VARIOUS OTHER CLEANSING PRODUCTS TO KEEP HERSELF IN TOP CONDITION. YOUR MUM RUBS GREASE FROM BACON ROLLS ON HER POOM-POOM TO KEEP IT MOIST, SOMETIMES I HAVE TO USE A BABY WIPE TO CLEAN IT OFF BEFORE I GO DOWN ON HER AND IN FACT IN WEST PHILEDELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLING OUT MAXING, RELAXING ALL COOL, AND ALL SHOOTING SOME B-BALL OUTSIDE OF MY SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD STARTED MAKING TROUBLE IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD, I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MY MUM GOT SCARED AND SAID "YOU'RE MOVING WITH YOUR AUNTIE AND UNCLE IN BEL-AIR" I WHISTLED FOR A CAB AND WHEN IT CAME NEAR THE LICENSE PLATE SAID FRESH AND HAD DICE IN THE MIRROR, IF ANYTHING I COULD SAY THIS CAB WAS RARE, BUT I THOUGHT, NAH, FORGET IT, YO HOMES, TO BEL AIR! I PULLED UP TO A HOUSE ABOUT SEVEN OR EIGHT AND I YELLED TO THE CABBY, "YO HOMES SMELL YOU LATER"! LOOKED AT MY KINGDOM I WAS FINALLY THERE, TO SIT ON MY THRONE AS THE PRINCE OF BEL-AIR.
    Cheers for the cringe, and cheers for bumping my thread and helping me promote my mix. You forum fannies do make me chuckle, I'd love to see you on your death beds when you look back on your lives and think 'what did i do with my life?'

    Thanks to everyone supporting though I really appreciate it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Outlook 2012
    By Cat Gas in forum Drum & Bass
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:46
  2. DJ NUERA Outlook 2012 Competition Mix
    By DJ NUERA in forum Members Mixes
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 27-03-2012, 09:28
  3. Win a set at Outlook 2012 comp
    By jack2290 in forum Drum & Bass
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 20-03-2012, 12:23
  4. [Drum & Bass] ***MACCA - Outlook Festival 2012 Competition Entry***
    By InformRecords in forum Members Mixes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-03-2012, 16:09
  5. Outlook competition Mix (Many Dubs Inside!)
    By barnesy00 in forum Members Mixes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-04-2011, 09:15

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •