Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: OUTLOOK 2012 COMPETITION

Quote Originally Posted by JHSE23 View Post
    Youre 24, ouch..
    this. i would seriously consider facepalming myself if i'd be you dj scumbag

Thanks

i would have listened and gave u some constructive feedback, but to be honest ur attitude stinks and its posted in the wrong section.

the mix looks nothing special, just some tracks thrown in a random order. think about your tracklist and how you can structure a set to give it some character.

also turn caps lock off.. you make yourself appear stupid.
    ive met a lot of dj's and the stupid ones are always weak.

read back through your comments and think about how you come accross.
    i wouldn't want to work with you or have you play at my event.
    Last edited by Teddy; 20-03-2012 at 10:18.

Thanks

Word Ted
    [CENTER]Go beyond the presets.

Catch me on Twatter. Rarely. At at http://twitter.com/@SamVariation

http://soundcloud.com/variation

Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    I COULD DO THAT IN A FKING NINTENDO. THIS THREAD IS SHIT.

Drum & Bass Forum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirty breaks View Post
    WELL FOR ONE MY MUM USES SOAP, ALOE VERA AND VARIOUS OTHER CLEANSING PRODUCTS TO KEEP HERSELF IN TOP CONDITION. YOUR MUM RUBS GREASE FROM BACON ROLLS ON HER POOM-POOM TO KEEP IT MOIST, SOMETIMES I HAVE TO USE A BABY WIPE TO CLEAN IT OFF BEFORE I GO DOWN ON HER AND IN FACT IN WEST PHILEDELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLING OUT MAXING, RELAXING ALL COOL, AND ALL SHOOTING SOME B-BALL OUTSIDE OF MY SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD STARTED MAKING TROUBLE IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD, I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MY MUM GOT SCARED AND SAID "YOU'RE MOVING WITH YOUR AUNTIE AND UNCLE IN BEL-AIR" I WHISTLED FOR A CAB AND WHEN IT CAME NEAR THE LICENSE PLATE SAID FRESH AND HAD DICE IN THE MIRROR, IF ANYTHING I COULD SAY THIS CAB WAS RARE, BUT I THOUGHT, NAH, FORGET IT, YO HOMES, TO BEL AIR! I PULLED UP TO A HOUSE ABOUT SEVEN OR EIGHT AND I YELLED TO THE CABBY, "YO HOMES SMELL YOU LATER"! LOOKED AT MY KINGDOM I WAS FINALLY THERE, TO SIT ON MY THRONE AS THE PRINCE OF BEL-AIR.

unfunny, sorry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AreYouReady View Post
    unfunny, sorry.

wasn't even trying tbh.

Thanks

You're clearly all cunts.

God this is turning into dnbarena...

Drum & Bass Forum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBizzle View Post
    i would have listened and gave u some constructive feedback, but to be honest ur attitude stinks and its posted in the wrong section.

the mix looks nothing special, just some tracks thrown in a random order. think about your tracklist and how you can structure a set to give it some character.

also turn caps lock off.. you make yourself appear stupid.
    ive met a lot of dj's and the stupid ones are always weak.

read back through your comments and think about how you come accross.
    i wouldn't want to work with you or have you play at my event.
    Ok thanks mate, perhaps you could provide me with a better tracklist for my next mix as I clearly have no taste in music. And can you please suggest a better order for my tracks to be in? You can't even judge the flow without listening to a mix so that was a lame point by yourself.

And please explain to me how caps lock makes one appear stupid? All it does in my view is highlight how anal you 'forum fannies' are, and personally I think your two full stops after the word off make you appear more stupid

Also I think you'll find if you read my opening statement that my attitude did not stink until your twat mate decided to post some sarcy comment about caps lock. Basically, if you can't post anything other than immature abuse, don't expect to recieve back anything other than immature abuse! Seeing as your rant was fairly civil (but still wrong), I am in turn being fairly civil back!

Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by technique1210 View Post
    Ok thanks mate, perhaps you could provide me with a better tracklist for my next mix as I clearly have no taste in music. And can you please suggest a better order for my tracks to be in? You can't even judge the flow without listening to a mix so that was a lame point by yourself.

And please explain to me how caps lock makes one appear stupid? All it does in my view is highlight how anal you 'forum fannies' are, and personally I think your two full stops after the word off make you appear more stupid

Also I think you'll find if you read my opening statement that my attitude did not stink until your twat mate decided to post some sarcy comment about caps lock. Basically, if you can't post anything other than immature abuse, don't expect to recieve back anything other than immature abuse! Seeing as your rant was fairly civil (but still wrong), I am in turn being fairly civil back!

Thanks.
    You're 24, makes sense now
    http://soundcloud.com/jonnyh/promomix

Quote Originally Posted by jamsebrown View Post
    Its really very Interesting to hear that you can put the video and edit and put your own and also which you want can mixed in the video that is the good and can upload that video on the web there mixed the music and videos in the web .

Thanks

Thanks.
    It's called an elipsis...and every single one of your threads is in capslock - just hurts the eyes

Drum & Bass Forum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fractal View Post
    It's called an elipsis...and every single one of your threads is in capslock - just hurts the eyes
    an elipsis is three dots, two just hurts my eyes

Drum & Bass Forum
    Thanks

wasn't even trying tbh.
    Clearly

Thanks
    wasn't even trying tbh.
    Shouldn't need to try nesky

Thanks

Thanks.
    who said you had no taste in music?
    i said it lacks a flow. How can I judge a flow without listening?
    Quite easily, i've been djing a long time noob.

Here is what your tracklist screams out to me.

grand funk hustle. not an intro tune. more of a floor filler for mid set.
    ok so sure it doesn't have the most friendly to mix intro but that doesn't make it a good intro tune. there is a whole thread dedicated to what makes a good intro tune and its full of people making the same mistake.

couple of tunes that i think would work quite well then marka.
    the mix has hardly started and already the pace has had a serious change. ease into it would be my suggestion.
    then snapcase? does this even mix well? i cant see it myself. then suddenly the pace is back up again rather harshly.

couple of good tunes getting the flow back now and then oblique.
    A monster tune but i dont see it fitting here. its too mellow/sad to go here. the mood has been dramatically changed. again ease into it. your using 3 decks that gives you an advantage to do this with greater ease.

couple of good tunes bringing the mood harsly out of the mellow and back into it then stomp... do you think the crowd that was enjoying "its on" would be the greatest fans of a sub focus tune?

an old school number then some rollers and then poon vip?
    sorry but if a crowd was enjoying hubble and the commix track i can only see them leaving the floor when poon comes on. so how you gonna bring them back? with 3 noisia remixes in a row? naaaaa sorry i dont see it.

so thats how I can judge the flow without listening to the mix so that was not a lame point by myself.

next point
    CAPS LOCK DOES MAKE U LOOK STUPID. IT JUST DOES EVERYONE AGREES.
    ITS WHAT PROMTED SOMEONE TO POST A FUNNY PICTURE.

To which your response was
    YEAH WELL YER MUMS GASH STINKS SO FUCK OFF AND CLEAN IT YA DIRTY LITTLE FAGGOT
    hardly a justified response is it? that's how you lost everyones respect and why nobody is listening to you mix, and only coming in here to take the piss.
    A better response would have been "ha ha sorry man. I got a bit caps happy, thanks for checking the thread tho"

so thats why your attitude stinks. Insulting someones mothers vagina because they took the mickey out of your insistant caps lock. grow up.
    fuck what your opening statement says your attitude stinks. I would not work with you because of how you come across. if you don't believe me, get someone you know to read this thread. I bet you they agree with me.

and finally
    Seeing as your rant was fairly civil (but still wrong)
    still wrong?
    u wish sunshine. i couldn't be more correct if i tried. im not trying to insult, i'm trying to help. keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Teddy; 21-03-2012 at 09:16.

Drum & Bass Forum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBizzle View Post
    who said you had no taste in music?
    i said it lacks a flow. How can I judge a flow without listening?
    Quite easily, i've been djing a long time noob.

Here is what your tracklist screams out to me.

grand funk hustle. not an intro tune. more of a floor filler for mid set.
    ok so sure it doesn't have the most friendly to mix intro but that doesn't make it a good intro tune. there is a whole thread dedicated to what makes a good intro tune and its full of people making the same mistake.

couple of tunes that i think would work quite well then marka.
    the mix has hardly started and already the pace has had a serious change. ease into it would be my suggestion.
    then snapcase? does this even mix well? i cant see it myself. then suddenly the pace is back up again rather harshly.

couple of good tunes getting the flow back now and then oblique.
    A monster tune but i dont see it fitting here. its too mellow/sad to go here. the mood has been dramatically changed. again ease into it. your using 3 decks that gives you an advantage to do this with greater ease.

couple of good tunes bringing the mood harsly out of the mellow and back into it then stomp... do you think the crowd that was enjoying "its on" would be the greatest fans of a sub focus tune?

an old school number then some rollers and then poon vip?
    sorry but if a crowd was enjoying hubble and the commix track i can only see them leaving the floor when poon comes on. so how you gonna bring them back? with 3 noisia remixes in a row? naaaaa sorry i dont see it.

so thats how I can judge the flow without listening to the mix so that was not a lame point by myself.

next point
    CAPS LOCK DOES MAKE U LOOK STUPID. IT JUST DOES EVERYONE AGREES.
    ITS WHAT PROMTED SOMEONE TO POST A FUNNY PICTURE.

To which your response was

hardly a justified response is it? that's how you lost everyones respect and why nobody is listening to you mix, and only coming in here to take the piss.
    A better response would have been "ha ha sorry man. I got a bit caps happy, thanks for checking the thread tho"

so thats why your attitude stinks. Insulting someones mothers vagina because they took the mickey out of your insistant caps lock. grow up.
    fuck what your opening statement says your attitude stinks. I would not work with you because of how you come across. if you don't believe me, get someone you know to read this thread. I bet you they agree with me.

and finally

still wrong?
    u wish sunshine. i couldn't be more correct if i tried. im not trying to insult, i'm trying to help. keep that in mind.
    Lol, Teddy Bizzle, teaching noobs how to flow, tracklist and respect forum members like a dappa since 2008...

Formerly known as Stu. Agent Smith's Avatar
    Thanks

jesus...can't believe I missed out on this shite.

Don't test Teddy pal. he knows his mixes, he listens, feedbacks more detailed than most, and gives a good impartial view.

Where as the reason I wouldnt check your mixes before and now are simply.
    1. You always post in the wrong sections
    2. Your the Capslock Kid lets face it, and I'm not a fan.
    3. Because of the way you replied to a bit of banter. Bit unnecessary really, we arent all spambots.
    4. You have never given a single forum member mix any feedback.

Guess people live & learn, but I've seen you post before and its all bull.

next...
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterob81 View Post
    Nah man, I'm just particularly pasty. I just thought whiterob sounded better than pastyrob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast