Ideas on tutorial?

modern

hey, guys. :twitchy: i was thinking of posting a tutorial or a few. but, i have no ideas on what to post, so what i was wondering is if there's anyone out there who needs help on certain things
in certain genres. i mainly work in dubstep and drum and bass but i've dabbled other areas. it can be from samples packs, making of the drums, melodies, bass lines, massive tutorials, etc.

let me know, thanks. :razz:

how to use omnicide?
I dont know what anything does and just fiddle with the buttons till something sounds nice
id really like to know what everything does:)

hey, guys. :twitchy: i was thinking of posting a tutorial or a few. but, i have no ideas on what to post, so what i was wondering is if there's anyone out there who needs help on certain things
in certain genres. i mainly work in dubstep and drum and bass but i've dabbled other areas. it can be from samples packs, making of the drums, melodies, bass lines, massive tutorials, etc.

let me know, thanks. :razz:

mastering/........effects/........side chaining............in reason

Just want to add that I am a FL user.

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

by omnicide, you mean "Ohmicide" right?

How about something that you feel is your strongest point in terms of production? demonstrate what it is that your good at and how you do it?

always nice to see how different people go about their drums.. layering up breaks, effects, compression techniques, etc.

Back
Top Bottom