And here it is again!

when i got writers block i just make snares or try other genres like that dance tune i did fletch

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

im still tryin to figure out the kinda bass in harvest - militant n generally that serum jungle bass :/

usually when i'm all lost for creativity and have no motivation, i just cruise for samples like drums, FX, etc. until i find a certain fx or something where i think "this would go so good with something!". i just start out with a simple beat, nothing really done to it except mastering, make my melody pads, etc. until i find something in it. i went 4 months then i couldn't stand it no longer, you really just need to keep pushing, lol

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

usually when i'm all lost for creativity and have no motivation, i just cruise for samples like drums, FX, etc. until i find a certain fx or something where i think "this would go so good with something!". i just start out with a simple beat, nothing really done to it except mastering, make my melody pads, etc. until i find something in it. i went 4 months then i couldn't stand it no longer, you really just need to keep pushing, lol

i find inspiration in pictures, stuff outside, etc. too, anything really. try that if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom