pleasure - minute man

It's alright. From what I can see Pleasure finds a new synth, brings that as a main release then just recycles the sound to death before finding a new one.

erm well dub after dub was a bit different - in fact a lot different. espanyol is also different

It's alright. From what I can see Pleasure finds a new synth, brings that as a main release then just recycles the sound to death before finding a new one.
you could say that about most producers imo. who really comes with a different sound on every track?

Last edited:
erm well dub after dub was a bit different - in fact a lot different. espanyol is also different

you could say that about most producers imo. who really comes with a different sound on every track?

Yeah very true, think I'm being a bit harsh actually, rinse everyone of his releases pretty much - Espanyol smashes it.

Yea Dub After Dub was different, but that was like a year ago lol

Needs to make more stompers like Tick Fa Tack (w/Origin) & Machines

pleasure is still doing it, but i know hes got less time on his hands, full time job, dj gigs and hes gettin married soon etc so lot on his plate..still doin the business, move easy and minute man are a heavy 12" as were cradle and sloshpit..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom