CLAYTON HINES - RENEGADE HARDWARE - BEHIND THE SCENCES AWARD

djxl

I know its abit late.. but ive been meaning to get on here and see what peoples thoughts are on this.. All ive ever read about this guy is bad stuff and him behing unproffesional. Does this prove the awards are a fix? never really thought they were myself but this has got me thinking. Not to mentions how Evil didnt even get a looking in on anything..

yeh from what ive heard hes a waste(thats just what ive heard though, please dont beat me up) but at the same time Renegade have been on form for years now

and yes, awards were jokes

yeah for real,its just from what ive heard.. But i dont hear about alot of behind the scences people.. but this guy has only ever cropped up on a negative

skibba's had a public rant about him before on Facebook. Wont see him on a breaking flyer no more. Vicious circle have had problems in getting payments for performances from him i believe too.

To be fair, he sorted me a set in room 2 at breakin last year, seemed a sound geezer but only met him the once!

Yeah i saw that skiba rant yet again more public negative press! But dont the say 'any press is good press' or something along them lines hahah

that doesn't really work too well here lol, if you've got significant names in the scene badmouthing you and your product, you are always going to be affected. Plenty of other artists out there to choose from though.

to be fair i think this award was one of the only ones that i agreed on. i know the man is a bit fierce and i wouldnt like to be involved with him but renegade hardware has been one of the most prolific dnb labels for a long time now and is consistently churning out massive releases and has 2 really successful sister labels. some classic releases on there from Absolute zero - the code back in 98 to the horsementality album earlier this year. he runs a series of very successful nights all over the country. informative and entertaining podcast regularly. i genuinely think he deserves this award for his input into the scene....in fact kasra would probably get my vote.

back on subject though did you see the otherr winners??!! its a fucking piss take

BEST INTERNATIONAL DJ - NETSKY

BEST TRACK
WINNER - DRUM SOUND & BASSLINE SMITH – CLOSE
2ND - HESIT – VERDICT
3RD - MAJISTRATE – INSIDE

LOOOOL

Don't really care about him as a person, but 1 things for sure.

You can't knock Renegade Hardware for what they are currently putting out or their nights!

Back
Top Bottom