Win a set at Outlook 2012 comp

respect to anyone who can get over 500 listens and 100 favourites in under a month on a dnb mix. You really gotta whore that shit out.

Entrants will be judged on factors including (but not limited to) number of plays, favourites, positive feedback, tune selection, originality and technical ability.

Saddens me quite a bit that technical ability is last on the list.

Saddens me quite a bit that technical ability is last on the list.

+1

It shouldnt be about listens, its a false positive any road. Just because someone gets 500 listens doesnt mean those 500 more people are coming to outlook because of that. Utter shite.

I bet fucking netsky or dj fresh win it.

In general (in my experience) the listens thing is to weed out some entrants so that they don't have to listen to 500 half an hour mixes and have to wait till next years outlook.

And to be honest, complaining about being given the opportunity to play at a festival as an unknown artist because you don't like the rules is a little bit silly.

+1

It shouldnt be about listens, its a false positive any road. Just because someone gets 500 listens doesnt mean those 500 more people are coming to outlook because of that. Utter shite.

I bet fucking netsky or dj fresh win it.

Does no one on here line Netsky's music either?

lineup for 16 year ols because of how commercial it is imo how much cheese do you want at one event! haha

went last year and i can assure this is not a 'cheese' event, probably one of the least cheesy, especially for DnB, Solution:tion, Headz, Shogun, Dispatch..........what more do you want!! plus the moat merks any other arena

Back
Top Bottom