DJ Fresh best Dj?

Too bad. Well, anyways I'm not implying Andy is the best out there, but definitely belong to those best and he's for sure not lazy nor plays like crap even tho he's been playing out for more than 20 years lol :) Same applies for Friction and Cyantific, too.

Met the chap at twentys big weekend in skegness sometime in November - December maybe?
Got him to sign one a vinyl - Future Jungle.
I find him very experimental, got a unique sound especially his lesser known tracks.
By far not the best DJ, decent chap even had a laugh with him! Done well for himself but cant justify buying half of his vinyl... Mainstream shit
Try tantrum and desire, big tunes, lesser known!

dj fresh the best?? pfft

maybe wen he klangs in abit of tomb raider

Dj fresh certainly not the best mate. He might be the most famous, cause he hits number ones in the uk charts or something...

But have you ever seen Andy c, A.M.C., mixing, friction, calyx & teebee?? They are madness.

But have you ever seen Andy c, A.M.C., mixing, friction, calyx & teebee?? They are madness.

basically the whole RAM crew aswell.

not really a fan of 'Hot Right Now'. cant even enjoy the camo & krooked remix for some reason, and normally all their tunes are sick.

no

to judge best dj you need to break it down into 2 categories.

selection = camo and crooked / sly

technical = jumping jack frost / fabio

no

to judge best dj you need to break it down into 2 categories.

selection = camo and crooked / sly

technical = jumping jack frost / fabio

simon_wtf_gif.gif

nah im just messin with u lol but imo (although i havent listened to much recent sets)

I'd give Friction for Selection and Technical to Andy C/AMC/Hype (I know some people thought Hype past couple years is gash but i listened to his ge 2011 set and it was sick

Back
Top Bottom