dnbforum production competition spring 2012

Cheers miszt for the re-up
Im not normally a sample man either but I like the whole idea of everyone having to start from the same sounds. Its fun trying to make new different sounds out of whats there and its refreshing to get away from the usual workflow. The samples are cool too they work with the ideas iv got going on
Right enough talk. Good luck guys

thanks man im gonna need it. i tried this out yesterday and it turns out i have no idea what they mean by 'future music'. i think they should specify that a bit clearer. cos so far all i got are some chords playing out the back of my e-mu. well, rome wasnt built in the true wisdom cant teach artificial intelligent. isnt that what they say.

anyway the weird fx and that is a circuit bent alesis drum machine, i dont know if you knew that but i think thats pretty awesome

props to all involved... guna have a liccle try at this

---------- Post added at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

and if whurst comes to whurst, free samples

Got so many other tunes to be working on at the moment, but gonna have to give this a little go just for fun - even if I only spend a couple of days on it- here goes nothing!

So now I'm getting a 404 page not found error when I click the new link in the OP?!?!?!?!

Think I'm destined not to be involved in this one.....

heh - reason doesnt lend itself to working with samples that easy.
But i have got some nice drums and lots of weird noises.
i dont normally do much re-sampling so this is good experience 4 me.
enjoying this a lot at the moment.

took a pocket sound recorder to the pub the other day to get some vocals - lol
why is it that people who talk shit all the time totally clam up when you stick a mic in their face?
:boom:

dont know but they always do. brilliant initiative btw, i didnt even think about recording people unawares. im going in tonight again and im not coming out until i got something going. kaosverket good to have you onboard, good luck.

im sure my tune will be gash compared to the other ubber producers here - but as long as it isnt totally shit i will be happy :D

Back
Top Bottom