dnbforum production competition spring 2012

ah you silly twonks. it isnt a style its a pack you can do any style. could be noob friendlier i suppose.

Understood.....But I just cannot find any bit of inspiration from this pack! Theres nothing in there at all that makes me think "Yeah!!!" I'm not just pulling out for the shit of it. I've tried several times to get something working with this pack, but it just ends up sounding gash! I've struggled and struggled to push through but I'm at the stage where I'm just getting frustrated with it all and not enjoying it any more!

fair enough mate, that, along with your current writersblock must be utter bullshit. shame, i was looking forward to hearing what you might come up with. same for you seppo but your a mong so it was more of a clinical interest. for science. im in the studio all day today so if anyone is in fl studio 8 and wants to do some quick and dirty colaborating hit me up.

First day i chucked these samples into a session my ideas and inspiration were flowing like the morning after a big night out. Started chucking them samples into the sampler and fucking with them i was getting all sorts of new sounds and ideas.

Iv been so busy these past few weeks though i havent opened the session again since then. Or any session for that matter. I should really get back into it.

Fuck me I'm late from a nice themed competition! >: (

Maybe I'll check the samples out and whether I am able to make something decent fast as shit. If there aren't any good samples for basslines to be processed and layered tho I don't even give a try cause I can't synthesize or use own samples AT ALL.

And I would like to get more information about the prize.

Last edited:
the pack is good its got loops and breaks and stuff but its not quite as noob friendly as earlier packs have been, in fact this one is a little more advanced.
i have resampled everything to fuck and back and basically synthesized all new sounds, but thats how i like to work, its not necessary at all, and my tune sounds shit anyway. i dont think ill be able to get any one to sing over it damn it. your sig is funny and really strange

there should be a prize for that, youre goddamn right. there isnt, sadly. but if you win the compo you get the green behinger effect pedal (phaser) sent to you in the post. with a possible secret bonus.

Back
Top Bottom