dnbforum production competition spring 2012

exactly underspaw. if you, like me, never finish anything, thats the whole point really with this kind of thing, isnt it, to get a deadline and a concept and hopefully thatll force you to be inspired and finish a song. i hope the concept wont be too diffcult to grasp, i personally think its brilliant. it was either subprime or lucid what said it btw

Nice pack :)

Big ups both of ya!

I may have a play with this, whack me down on the list but I certainly can't promise an entry!

nice one yourself, it was your suggestion. not the dates, the concept. you are joining i take it???

count me in!! been a while since i entered and i love these sample pack ones.

really looking forward to hearing all the entries, bigups to you logikz for making it happen, and rory big up for doing the sample pack mate its super!!

just read the thread / looks like we have some strong list of producers entering :D

gonna be a tough competition

downloaded last night... havn't had a listen yet but nice one for getting this together, should be a good way to learn my way around all the new vsts iv got to play with!

had a strange one:
opened samples at work on win7 - fine.
Took them home onto win xp - the drum hits folder was missing - xp didnt like it kept saying it had stopped access to some files....
emaling that folder home now as trying to make a tune with out a snare was hard lol

stupid xp

Hey there, doesn't specify it has to be us doing vocals, can we record other people?

certainly, it can be whom ever you want, glad to have you onboard!

had a strange one:
opened samples at work on win7 - fine.
Took them home onto win xp - the drum hits folder was missing - xp didnt like it kept saying it had stopped access to some files....
emaling that folder home now as trying to make a tune with out a snare was hard lol

stupid xp

i got your message and thats quirky jimbo but you got it now right? got it fixed?
brb gotta work

Back
Top Bottom