dnbforum production competition spring 2012

An extra week would be good, I got my whole tune done now just need to get the mixdown and that sorted but wanted it sounding goood.

DEFINITELY! Struggling with some meat on the kick, any rules on the length of the tune?

And I am going in the very limits of it to be even considered as D'n'B. ;D

hai! no rules to the length no, just submit what you got.

Is it just me who thinks that this means the deadline is at the end of the week and actually not tomorrow?

youre right, it is at the end of the week. nice one, i didnt see that. we can extend to friday next week then, give everyone a minute to breathe.

An extra week would be good, I got my whole tune done now just need to get the mixdown and that sorted but wanted it sounding goood.

right, extra week it is.

Been an age since I last posted on these forums but this little compo has caught my attention! Have been itching to try and get more into production and thought this would be a good challenge for myself. Still very new to the game and its been my first time chopping samples/vocals but im happy with my progression and lookin forward to hearing all the entries! :).

I'm a complete n00b so whatever I end up finishing will likely suck but I want to try in any case. I did sample a snare from the break loop provided. They may not have snare hits in the future, but at least they still have breaks!

there were submissions last week as well, its part of the job knowing when youre done.

true. if you know you can get it better theres no need to stop tho ;)

my tunes bangin as it is, still some arrangement issues etc i can sort out over the week hopefully ;)

awsome extra week, this is tomorrows project :D hadnt got round to workin on my entry yet!

howd it go miszt did you get any work done yet? deadline this friday and its going to be an interesting competition, everyone has thrown all they had including the sink

hopefully will get started on it this afternoon!

Back
Top Bottom