Thought I'd make a tutorial for you guys - Atmospheres.

really nice vid mate. you don't sound very bristolian though :P

Cheers buddy. Haha, I don't really no. My parents arn't from Bristol, that's probably, plus i was born just outside of Bristol untill I moved here, guess i just didn't pick up the accent, some might say it's good thing though :P

---------- Post added at 16:22 ---------- Previous post was at 16:21 ----------

I think theres some hints of it here & there, maybe more somerset

---------- Post added at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

i've always wondered what my accent was tbf i have one

used to have a really fucking bad bristolian accent, then I moved to kent for a year and it kinda got neutralised so that's always good :P now i don't get so much abuse for it.

nice one man, i have watched a zillion tuts and this ones top notch. looking forward to the next one. do us a favor and dont do a bass tut, there are too many. maybe do perc processing?

Great tutorial mate! Also really loved that EQ from Alloy (if I remember correctly), might have to get my hands on that

Last edited:
just made a sweet atmosphere =)

good stuff broski

---------- Post added at 10:18 ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 ----------

Great tutorial mate! Also really loved that EQ from Alloy (if I remember correctly), might have to get my hands on that

Yes it's a nice EQ mate, well worth it. It has a great, strong low & hi cut, which is something i feel is missing from cubases built in EQ's, they cut the fequencys but never fully get rid of them. Alloy is also nice for boosting freqencys & comes packed with a shit hot transient designer. The TD Icicle & many others use if im not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom