Drum and Bass millionaires?

i think danny donnolly (suburban base / boogie times tribe) might be very soon with payback season hitting the cinemas this week

Andy C's diary from say 2001 til now must cover at LEAST a a few thousand gigs, surely?

If he can fit in 4-5 gigs a weekend, at £1k a gig, (and i'd say he's been doing that rather easily since 2005) he's probably done over a million in bookings alone!

i saw andy once on the a12 just past romford in a top of the range merc....im not into cars but my mate was and he almost stopped to have a wank over he's motor........so he must be doing ok....millionaire tho? mmmmmmm...dont really think he is.

Rob Playford has gotta be up there somewhere Movin shadow has been going years and been in GTA etc doubt he is a millionaire but hes gotta be comfortable..i know a few geezers who have made a million OUT of drum and bass but they aint making tunes,the lads who used to run quest in wolves are all minted. Im a plumber and im fuckin rollin in it ( i wish) I had a couple of tunes out in the nineties and made precisley fuck all ;).

Last edited:
Goldie is deffo one, his album timeless went gold in uk which is 500,000 copies sold in the uk alone and just say the album wnet at 8 quid and he migh of got 2-4 quid profit so he must of made more than a million on that album alone also pendulum hold your colour went gold

Goldie is deffo one, his album timeless went gold in uk which is 500,000 copies sold in the uk alone and just say the album wnet at 8 quid and he migh of got 2-4 quid profit so he must of made more than a million on that album alone also pendulum hold your colour went gold

^gonna take this mans word on this, cos he is DJ Zinc after all... hey Zinc, how much money does Hype have?

:teeth:

Its not my word its a fact IDIOT

calm-down.jpg

what I have learnt from this thread:
-After seeing loads of chat about goldie and @drity breaks' signature; goldie is a fucking hero
-dnb fans hate rich people

so anyway to make the thread a little bit more interesting;

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it was a chillstep tune you sold I´m pretty sure its a fail cause there are 1000s of youtube videos man, how can you not get any money outta this :teeth:

lol i aint sold nuffin my shit is free - its money for people cliking thru

and wtf is chillstep???

no - i dont want to know sounds bad

I can't wait for the Ministry of Sound presents: Chillstep 2012 CD to come out...

I hope nobody really thinks that Zinc DnB is actually the DJ Zinc lol, only joined about a month ago as 'Zinc DnB' even though he's been on a house tip for at least two years now.
But if guys on here believe that there are people in D&B with a net worth a million pounds...

Back
Top Bottom