Drum and Bass millionaires?

I saw hazard in my local newsagent buying a twix so he's got at least 62p. probably more

Megalolz!!

Pendulum for sure. Chase & Status for sure. Roni Size? Perhaps at one time when he won the mercury prize for new forms but i doubt it any more. Kosheen smashed it for a couple of years so I reckon they must be pretty well off (Decoder & Substance). I doubt Andy C's a millionnaire, although his nightlife mix series must have brought in a fair few quid and he earns a lot for playing out. Baron's doing alright these days but he left the scene to write skateboarding video soundtracks and various other things so dunno if he counts really, he's done collabs with Snoop Dogg and all sorts.

chase & status, pendulum, at a guess...
i heard back in the day micky finn was dnb's first millionaire, could be false i dunno..micky was big in the 80s b4 jungle, he was a big name in the house scene

Yeah by the looks of his house he definitely ain't a millionaire.. Not poor but no millionaire.

can't really 100% judge someones wealth based on their house...

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly doubt Hype and Andy C are millionaires. Goldie MIGHT be.

hype isnt a millionaire...he lives two roads away from me......but hes got the biggest house in my area (two house's knocked together).,......my mate told me this, i aint actually seen it......

but i do know if your andy c and getting paid say on average 1000 for an hour set at a medium sized rave, 5000 for a global gathering sized rave and then you got an anual turn over from Ram sales......i still dont think that's make you a millionaire

also dnb isnt on a par money wise with house......carl cox gets paid 20.000 per set to play in ibiza etc...and gets flown in by helicopter.......

---------- Post added at 10:20 ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 ----------

i thought he bought 5-0 a new denim jacket after his got robbed?

hahahahahahahahaha.......yeah because he had his glasses witht he lights in the pocket too

---------- Post added at 10:22 ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 ----------

yea goldie was in james bond doubt he got a mil for that but for all the shit hes done an bin in hes blatently rich

.....and eastenders..and snatch lol

Andy C's diary from say 2001 til now must cover at LEAST a a few thousand gigs, surely?

If he can fit in 4-5 gigs a weekend, at £1k a gig, (and i'd say he's been doing that rather easily since 2005) he's probably done over a million in bookings alone!

Back
Top Bottom