Drum and Bass millionaires?

yea goldie was in james bond doubt he got a mil for that but for all the shit hes done an bin in hes blatently rich

i did say all the shit he's bin in i meant that aswell obviously!:teeth:

his grandad lives next door to Goldie so he's got a good idea on how much it's worth^

great grandparents*

well it's a rough guess tbh, their place is worth £800,000, but goldies is bigger and bovingdon is a fucking expensive place to buy a house.

great grandparents*

well it's a rough guess tbh, their place is worth £800,000, but goldies is bigger and bovingdon is a fucking expensive place to buy a house.

there was a guy on 4chan like yesterday saying he lived next to Goldie...

is it the new "in" thing?

...so if you get nominated for an award you automatically get millions in your bank? by that logic SP:MC is definitely a millionaire because he won best MC at the DNBA Awards, in fact he's probably the richest MC in the game, probably got millions in the bank and a private jet to take him to gigs...

He's a host anyway, not an mc :teeth:

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

I imagine Groove's got a fair few bob, been playing out for like 25 years

pendulum get ALOT of money for some live gigs, I know roughly how much they got paid for the massive giant rock festival in Germany and it was definitely a tidy a sum to put them well on their way - and that was last year... so for all the years they've been doing it i'd say they most likely are - as for any1 else, including fresh and his recent chart successes he'll be close but he probably isn't, same with chase n status... to be fair it all depends on how they live etc anyway - total assets (cars house, posessions) they could be WORTH a million+ or they may live average lives and have a million+ in the bank lol

there was a guy on 4chan like yesterday saying he lived next to Goldie...

is it the new "in" thing?

blates ahmeeed attempting to big himself up on internets to people that don't care...

pendulum get ALOT of money for some live gigs, I know roughly how much they got paid for the massive giant rock festival in Germany and it was definitely a tidy a sum to put them well on their way - and that was last year... so for all the years they've been doing it i'd say they most likely are - as for any1 else, including fresh and his recent chart successes he'll be close but he probably isn't, same with chase n status... to be fair it all depends on how they live etc anyway - total assets (cars house, posessions) they could be WORTH a million+ or they may live average lives and have a million+ in the bank lol

looking at the estimates on internets and it seems that Fresh's dad's is worth between £20-35 million. not bad all things considered...

Back
Top Bottom