LDN: 08.04 -A Bunch of Cuts pres. Exit Records w/ D Bridge, Dub Phizix, Calibre.....

Re: LDN: 08.04 -A Bunch of Cuts pres. Exit Records w/ D Bridge, Dub Phizix, Calibre..

Anyone awake/alive from this yet?!
I got offered tickets by my friend last night but couldn't get there, heartbroken.

Re: LDN: 08.04 -A Bunch of Cuts pres. Exit Records w/ D Bridge, Dub Phizix, Calibre..

just got in from last night, fucking huge night, everyone smashed it! sick venue as well! defo one of the best nights ive been too.

yeah man, dbridges jungle set was hectic too! also klute went in hard, ending on noisias new tune dust up, smashed it

dub phizix b2b skeptical was best in my opinion, nice to see jim & alice inside as well

Dub Phizix & Skeptical absolutely smashed it. dBridge ending with Light In The Dark was sick, sounds mental on a system. I thought Calibre's first half hour was really average. Didn't drop 1 liquid tune until Even If which was towards the end of his set. Klute went in hard at the end! The venue was sick but the sound in room 1 was only good if you were standing at certain points near the front, got proper rammed in there at one point too.

I thought Calibre's first half hour was really average. Didn't drop 1 liquid tune until Even If which was towards the end of his set.
was that a VIP of even if? defo more hectic drums than the orig!

looks like: a bunch of cunts^^

how was consequence?

such a good night!! wicked venue, thought everyone there smashed it! Dbridge's jungle set was fucking sick and klute at the end destroyed it! wicked wicked vibes hoping for another one there soon

Back
Top Bottom