Exclusive Critical 10" for Fabric first members

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Just saw this on the fabric site, sorry if posted b4

http://www.fabriclondon.com/fabricfirst/offers/exclusive-critical-10

critical.jpg

"Critical Music 10" available exclusively to fabricfirst members

To compliment the release of FABRICLIVE 62, Critical boss Kasra has put together a 10" vinyl comprised of two of the standout tracks from the mix. Enei and Foreign Concept are two of the most exciting producers in drum & bass today and they have delivered two huge remixes. Enei takes Mob Justice and turns it into a tech fuelled stomper, whilst Foreign Concept takes Obsession into the deep dark jungle. Strictly limited edition, this an essential accompaniment to your copy of FABRICLIVE 62."

oh man, like a normal batch of those wont sell haha

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

jumped the gun aiite

Just seen this aswell, I am absolutely desperate for Mob Justice Enei remix.....I really hope it gets a digital release!

Last edited:
this better be readily available to the regular buyers of critical & modulations bits!

used to have fabricfirst...gutted!

right well i have just got off the phone with fabricfirst and there definitely is a limited number of these being pressed at least in the 10" fabricfirst format so i dont know if there will be a standard critical release of the remixes after. she said there have been about 15 orders since yesterday afternoon. ive just had to renew my membership and order a few for all my mates who want one which is a bit of a pain. they seemed a bit clueless on the phone and told me to get in touch with critical for details. apparently shipping is next week....not quite sure i believe that. Kas please can we have some details cos its all a bit tedious cos none of us wanna lose out on these releases if they are limited. i saw in an interview with foreign concept somewhere that he confirmed that there definitely is gunna be a critical release but is this what he was talking about? or is this a kinda 'funky fabric 10" test press' to be followed by a full 12" critical release?......on a side note oblique=magical and pwetty pweeaaassseee consider releasing organizer remix. a fuuuurious dub that needs to see the light of day

Got the low down on this from the fabricfirst lady:

Only available to FF members until the 19th of March. After that, it will go on sale to the general public. Have to be logged in, and it's in the store under "offers".

I don't think this will be released/rereleased by Critical as the tracks seem to be being distributed exclusively by Fabric, which would lead me to believe that it is signed to the Fabric label. Either that, or there's some funky deal going on between Kasra and Fabric.

I don't think this will be released/rereleased by Critical as the tracks seem to be being distributed exclusively by Fabric, which would lead me to believe that it is signed to the Fabric label. Either that, or there's some funky deal going on between Kasra and Fabric.

Incorrect! They are Critical tunes

If you subscribe to fabric first for your 8 quid right now, you will get the Kasra cd (rrp at least a tenner) plus another CD for signing up.
Then you will also get the chance to get this release, early, as you will then be members
Then furthermore you will get a fiver plus line jump for you to go and see Kasra and his band of merry men @ Fabric on the 16th........
So those of you who want this release and rnt members, should prob just jump aboard

Back
Top Bottom