Exclusive Critical 10" for Fabric first members

Untitled.jpg

:word:

Is this going to be up for digital again? There no other place to get it help :confused:

Doubt it. Kasra said that he didn't even intend to release it digitally the first time round.

OK so heres the deal, I didnt want to release the tracks digitally but the demand was great. Literally 20 messages a day from people who wanted it, alot of whom were telling me they were just downloading rips and playing them. I listened to them in the same way I listened when people wanted One Chance to be released on wax.

Now I understand why you would want the vinyl to stay special but it still is. Theres less than 300 copies in circulation. I could have sold 1000s of this record but I didn't to give something to the hardcore fanbase.

I release every tune I can, sometimes at great personal expense.

Enjoy the music, cos thats all that matters

it popped up for sale a few months ago accidentally though on surus so that could have just happened again. if this is legit though i will probs be bagging again. my copy has been battered!

it popped up for sale a few months ago accidentally though on surus so that could have just happened again. if this is legit though i will probs be bagging again. my copy has been battered!

I only use the obsession remix tbh.

considering bagging another for discogging.

right well i just bought with occult and so real mefjus so i should get an email at some point telling me if it was successful. will let you guys know

good news. i was actually considering buying this for somethign like 40 quid, but couldn't pull the trigger....luckily.

Back
Top Bottom