Exclusive Critical 10" for Fabric first members

If u don't want the vinyl anymore just keep it, or sell it to me for retail and I'll make a tidy profit on it. :)

Glad it's a available on digital too. Sad that only 300 took so long to sell out, I guess that's the state of vinyl these days, so really u should be bigging up the socks of everyone who still makes it available for us.
I guess money is tight and people will always want the moon on a stick.
Personally I'm proud to be 1 of the 300 people out there with something rare and special in their record box!

No other labels listens to the supporters like critical does, so big up kas.

I couldn't give a fuck less if it came out on digital or not, I got a copy on vinyl which I would have bought regardless whether it was limited or not.

everyone should just be happy that they have the ability to play these songs now. both massive tunes.

Mr Kasra.. I know the digital release came out later than the vinyl... but is there any chance of getting the digital release free if you've bought the vinyl, like with all the other wax bought through Surus??

If not I'll happily still pay a couple of quid to keep the vinyl mint.. doesn't hurt to ask though.

I actually thought the tracks were going to be exclusive to vinyl from reading the press release on Surus. Guess you've got to cater for all.

On a side note - can anyone tell me why Ingredients aren't on Surus anymore???

Last edited:
They switched distributor. St Holdings = Surus. They're now on SRD. (Like Shogun, RAM, DSB, Virus etc.)

Any idea why? Does this mean I've got to pick up their beats through Redeye, Chemical etc? Pretty gutting when you get the 320s free if you buy through Surus.

Mr Kasra.. I know the digital release came out later than the vinyl... but is there any chance of getting the digital release free if you've bought the vinyl, like with all the other wax bought through Surus??

If not I'll happily still pay a couple of quid to keep the vinyl mint.. doesn't hurt to ask though.

Untitled.jpg

So happy when I saw it was up on surus for digital download, instant purchase. Thank you kasra, going to be rinsing the enei remix in sets.

If u don't want the vinyl anymore just keep it, or sell it to me for retail and I'll make a tidy profit on it. :)

Glad it's a available on digital too. Sad that only 300 took so long to sell out, I guess that's the state of vinyl these days, so really u should be bigging up the socks of everyone who still makes it available for us.
I guess money is tight and people will always want the moon on a stick.
Personally I'm proud to be 1 of the 300 people out there with something rare and special in their record box!

No other labels listens to the supporters like critical does, so big up kas.

This basically. Got my copy the other day

Just snagged this on vinyl, pretty damn surprised there were any copies left. Gutted that I missed out on getting it digitally. Big tunes.

and yet again critical have decided to repress a limited release. nothing really against it but why sell it as limited (250 presses) when its clearly not?

Its not been repressed, for some reason the product has become live on Surus.

Ill have it taken down!

Now I'm confused, Surus told me my order shipped this morning. Did I just happen to get one of the last few copies?

Back
Top Bottom