Exclusive Critical 10" for Fabric first members

Kasra Critical
So yeah, you asked we provided:

http://surus.co/GRJaxb

thank you kasra!
Bowing.jpg

I've got Serato and use it with 1210's so bought the vinyl as it was supposed to be a "Ltd Edition" and never to be released on digital!?!

Now I'd prefer to have had the MP3's from the start but it wasn't an option. So now I've got to fork out again for the digital copies!

I feel a bit conned by Critical here.

One of my favourite labels so not gonna go on about it anymore. I knew I should've waited but didn't want to miss out on the vinyl just in case it never came out digitally. :|

Done the exact same thing but it doesnt really bother me. I'm sure i can sell my copy in a couple of years and make back the 7 quid i paid for it.

slightly irritating, wouldn't have shelled out the extra few quid for the sake of a vinyl, as i just want the music as opposed to something physical, but kasra did say that people had ripped it and leaked it so makes sense for him to make some money of it before everyone has a copy.

way it works now i guess, not a lot you can do

OK so heres the deal, I didnt want to release the tracks digitally but the demand was great. Literally 20 messages a day from people who wanted it, alot of whom were telling me they were just downloading rips and playing them. I listened to them in the same way I listened when people wanted One Chance to be released on wax.

Now I understand why you would want the vinyl to stay special but it still is. Theres less than 300 copies in circulation. I could have sold 1000s of this record but I didn't to give something to the hardcore fanbase.

I release every tune I can, sometimes at great personal expense.

Enjoy the music, cos thats all that matters

I can see how it would bug some people who bought it, but you can always sell the vinyl for more than you paid for, if you feel cheated. Limited edition vinyl's always go for more money.

i see everyones point of view but you need to take the music at its value. i can sympathise with people that bought the vinyl but would've been happy with just a digital but at the end of the day, the vinyl itself is still ltd, and i dont think youll lose much if you just put it on discogs. Would've been much worse if these tunes were a digi exclusive.

at the end of the day i think we can all agree that organiser remix needs a release and thats what matters...

i see everyones point of view but you need to take the music at its value. i can sympathise with people that bought the vinyl but would've been happy with just a digital but at the end of the day, the vinyl itself is still ltd, and i dont think youll lose much if you just put it on discogs. Would've been much worse if these tunes were a digi exclusive.

at the end of the day i think we can all agree that organiser remix needs a release and thats what matters...

not that limted considering it isnt soldout on surus!? usually shit limited stuff is sold out within an hour!

We only did 300

really? im surprised these havent been sold out yet. my bad then mate.

---------- Post added at 17:17 ---------- Previous post was at 17:16 ----------

Also that wasnt meant to say 'shit' limited stuff! its a big release!

Bought the vinyl last week even tho I play only digital...and I've bought digital today as well. It's a bit sad that people force the label to release everything digitally nowadays, vinyl exclusives are just somehow really special and worth buying (if you like the tunes of course). I wasn't very happy about it at first, but on the other hand I much prefer a few more quids going to the label/artists instead of every wanker playing downloaded rips because they are too lazy to buy their own vinyl copy. The music is the only thing that matters (and should matter). I love both tunes and I love Critical, that's all.
Sooo to conclude this...Kasra, does that mean that if I'm gonna spam your inbox with 20 request a day for releasing the Organiser Remix, you're gonna do it eventually? :teeth:

Last edited:
Bought the vinyl last week even tho I play only digital...and I've bought digital today as well.

I shall now go and do the same.

Big up to Critical every time. Solid label with quality releases.

I'm not gonna slag off one of my favourite labels for the sake of £1.70

I just didn't want to miss out on the chance to be able to play/mix these tunes whenever I like!

Got my vinyl through the other day but was just in a clear plastic sleeve, is there no artwork or proper sleeve for this?

Back
Top Bottom