Sythelne by ElzerK (Phat Lazy Neurofunk Roller)

Elzerk

00111100 00110011
VIP Junglist
Yo,

First time ever posting a track here and it's a work in progress. Constructive feedback appreciated, hate comments are welcome too.

You can find it from my soundcloud now

And I just found out how soundcloud can't handle audio spiking, just listen to some loud tunes in SC and you will here it in many tunes. Like a loud snare sometimes get's fucked up when uploading there, I thought first there was problems in my rendering. :/

Last edited:
Lots of wicked sounds, bass is awesome. The drops don't have any impact for me. That pad that carries on right through doesn't help probably. Makes it more like a giant soundscape or something.
Great first share, look forward to hearing more!

agree, the drums are good, but theres no drop. the bass sound are cool, but theres no real working groove. Heaps of cool sounds in there tho!

Agree with bulletstorm, sounds overall are top notch, but the drops need just a tad more?

Thanks for all the feedback, I just got my monitors and have lots and lots of mixing to do there too. The drop was way different the first time around, there was a break and rise after that so I think I'm gonna rebuild that in the final render. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom