Easy all

Eskei

Sup, been lurking on here for a little while getting as many tips as I can and listening to peoples mixes, thought I may as well say hi...

I'm 20, from Oxford, recently got into dnb after previously thinking that anything without a guitar, drums and bass was shit. Got into producing thanks to a mate a few months ago and I've now got some decks as well.

I would link you to my Soundcloud but currently theres nothing on there.

Safe

just buy a USB cable and trasfer them to your computer, if you want them on your new phone then you just have to transfer them from the computer to your phone.

Sup, been lurking on here for a little while getting as many tips as I can and listening to peoples mixes, thought I may as well say hi...

I'm 20, from Oxford, recently got into dnb after previously thinking that anything without a guitar, drums and bass was shit. Got into producing thanks to a mate a few months ago and I've now got some decks as well.

I would link you to my Soundcloud but currently theres nothing on there.

Safe

hello eskei and welcome........See you from Oxford, im running a night in bicester.....try and come down with some friends.....maybe introduce you to the promoters etc......the events in trinity bar, bicester sat 7th april.....total science headlining. only 2quid entry.

Back
Top Bottom