Tune Friction played at Shogun @ Cable 18/02/12

dj_merlin

VIP Junglist
This is a very poor description as my memory from the night is quite patchy, but Friction played a tune towards the start of his set which I was really liking but cant remember it very well :/

I know that after the drop it had synth/piano, maybe some vocals, and the only thing familiar that springs to mind is the piano on the intro of Loadstar - Passenger (although it definitely wasnt this tune!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIl9KAb5Flk

That is Passenger by Loadstar for reference....

Not expecting much luck with this as I have described it terrible but would definitely recognise it if I heard it again and would love to get my hands on it!

He played a remix of this if thats what you mean... dunno what remix it was though, remember it sounding big!

Last edited by a moderator:
No pretty sure it wasnt a remix of that, thanks for trying though :(

Wish I could remember it better, pretty sure ive heard out a few times aswell! Im sure I'll come across it eventually haha

No pretty sure it wasnt a remix of that, thanks for trying though :(

Wish I could remember it better, pretty sure ive heard out a few times aswell! Im sure I'll come across it eventually haha

The tune was DJ SS- 'Lighter', or possibly the 2004 remix or sum other VIP of it, but definitely 'Lighter'. That was a big boy set. Check Fresh- 'Heavyweight' at the end of it, big boy tune!!

I went to Shogun again on Saturday and Friction played the tune again, so I started filming as quick as I could but only started filming once it was getting mixed out. Looking back on it my description was quite poor haha

[video=youtube_share;IbAu-EgStZI]http://youtu.be/IbAu-EgStZI?hd=1[/video]

The bit that I remembered from last time is in the background at 22 seconds, not sure if its the same tune at the start. ID's on the other songs would also be appreciated aswell!

For anyone interested it is Audio & Ed Rush - Raid! Was so far off the mark with my descriptions haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom