have a good look at my introduction

JIMI HAZARD

its complete f**king circus music...... have a good read coz quite frankly .... i couldnt give a sh*te what you think...... drum and bass music is nothing but a joke, go on keep on shouting "ree-wind"...to me you are a bunch of thoughtless human shaped pieces of meat.... go on kids- blow ya f**ing whistles!!!

everyones entitled to there own opinion but if u dont like drum and bass.................why are u on this forum?

trust me........ just trust me....... its a true b*stard that it changed from the eery urban dark music that it was..... i remember well, do you even know who hidden adgenda are ?... gone are the days of true innovative drum and bass production and besides dont you find it boring bowing to see a bloke behind decks and a stigmatic mc with no breakthrough points ... i mean even dynamite is shit these days his album was wak.....long live source direct..... paradox..... oh and i would say goldie/ruffige cru.... but really i should say rob playford eh?.....tut tut tut

JIMI HAZARD said:
trust me........ just trust me....... its a true b*stard that it changed from the eery urban dark music that it was..... i remember well, do you even know who hidden adgenda are ?... gone are the days of true innovative drum and bass production and besides dont you find it boring bowing to see a bloke behind decks and a stigmatic mc with no breakthrough points ... i mean even dynamite is shit these days his album was wak.....long live source direct..... paradox..... oh and i would say goldie/ruffige cru.... but really i should say rob playford eh?.....tut tut tut
hey jimmi your a cunt, go die you fucking piece of shit coz we wont give a fuck, who cares about your opinion? who the fuck are you? next time keep your opinion and go listen to some spice girls which u truely love. :upyours:

Music goes round in circles, trust me the breaks will be back next year. But don't come onto a forum & shout your mouth & cus everyone out because your not happy, if you actually take a deeper look into what dnbforum & the crew who post & run it have to offer you'll see that everyone is into the music from the start up until now. Did you not notice the effort that's been put into the 92 forum? Or did you miss that when you didn't even bother reading any of the other posts we've put up. Dnbforum is one of, if not the most open forum for drum & bass. You can post anything that needs a good answer & you'll get one quick & with no beef. So if I was you I would either take the time to check the forum or just leave it alone.

Peace.

Jimi u seem to be the only person here who feels this way, looks to me like no one is giving you good tunes
thats why u have no decent feedback to give.
Ill keep an eye out for you in the audience of Top of the pops :bone:

I really like how he got his name to show up in pink ... oh wait he's banished.
Drop your server for a few hours and the gremlins get in!

I thought the Dynamite album was amazing. Hidden Agenda still releases stuff too along with a lot of other stuff encompassing similar styles, just because he doesn't have any knowledge about the WHOLE scene doesn't mean he should knock it. This happens all the time, people ask where the beats and drum edits have gone. Its obvious they don't know who 0=0, Equinox, Innperspective, and shit even Breakage are. Any and every style is out there, the lazy bastards just need to dig deeper.

JIMI HAZARD said:
oh and i would say goldie/ruffige cru.... but really i should say rob playford eh?.....tut tut tut

Why should you say Rob Playford Mate? as far as I'm concerned he only got into production with Goldie for the timeless album. I don't think he had any input into the original rufige Kru stuff on reinforced and the first Metalheadz EP, the tunes that really mattered.

I hear what you are saying in regards to the way the music is going, I felt like that a few years back, but there is still a lot of decent stuff out there IMO.

Back
Top Bottom