Your oldskool tune of the day

Its been good peeps, but I just don't feel right posting here since I have no history in the Old School Jungle scene and would feel fake if I was to look some up and post here so now Ill just continue to spectate. Posting Breakbeats here just don't feel right for some reason. That's just me though, carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda like robbing the fire of it's oxygen. Real talk. But now I know. Some things just don't mix. Now I really know!

Last edited:
Kinda like robbing the fire of it's oxygen. Real talk. But now I know. Some things just don't mix. Now I really know!

Didn´t mind the breakdance/electro stuff you posted as I thought it ruffly fits in here but it´s basically dance music from the late 80s to the early 2000s that gets posted here.

Dont´worry, you didn´t exactly ruin the thread. There have been worse attempts before :teeth:

The worst of them being abysmal dubstep and Mike & the Mechanics. :D

Didn´t mind the breakdance/electro stuff you posted as I thought it ruffly fits in here but it´s basically dance music from the late 80s to the early 2000s that gets posted here.

Dont´worry, you didn´t exactly ruin the thread. There have been worse attempts before :teeth:

The worst of them being abysmal dubstep and Mike & the Mechanics. :D

Well that's mighty nice of you stranger. For the record that comment was intentionally directed towards certain lurkers (if you have any doubt whatsoever if your the mentioned lurker, it's not you...lol) I really don't care to elaborate on. Never mind bro.

Also, like I said, it's been good but nothing wrong with spectating and learning from the Junglists. I remember your first very thorough comment which told me your cool with that. Not a biggie k. Please carry on? Forward?

Last edited:
er we get a bit precious about this thread - mainly cos we got 88 pages of top notch old skool.
so no offense dnb4dcrowd. why not start a neuro dnb or whatever tune of the day thread somewhere on here?
but EAR DIS ONE !!
[video=youtube_share;zhm9VskR9w4]http://youtu.be/zhm9VskR9w4[/video]

BOOM SHAK ATTACK

Back
Top Bottom