Your oldskool tune of the day

^^^^ I have the Speed Limit 140+ BPM vol.3 on cassette of that LP. It was my first drum 'n bass purchase. I don't think there are any tunes on that compilation that I didn't like.

Ya, I still have a cd player that I am running. The cassette deck died a couple years ago. I am considering one of those cassette to mp3 converters. I sold my Gemini (DD-500) turntables 16 years ago. Wish I kept them and the vinyl (what little I had).

This is my favorite track off that compilation. I used to like Foul Play "Open Your Mind", but this tune won out in the end. I really should get an audio system for one of the vehicles and bring this sound back to my area.

Packman

Last edited by a moderator:

Not 100% sure the title is correct on this,reckon it should be ' Zodiac / B.B. / M.T. ‎– Prophecy Remix (Agent K Remix)'

Either way it is a rip off yer face amen tearout..perfect for a sunday morning :dynamite:

Can't remember if i posted this before ..oh well :spliff:

Just remembered it was '3 Thieves & A Liar - Forseeing The Future' which i posted before,it uses the prophecy sample

I know everybody knows this song, so no need to explain. Just relish that 1:26--1:33 amen break.

Packman

I hate to do this to you guys, but I was listening to a Fabio house set and this was one of the tunes on that set. I first heard this tune on HOT 97.1 FM back in 1991 one night. I spent the next 17 years tracking this song down (without the internet) before I found it on a MAW compilation. N-JOI

I am really really sorry about this. This Fabio Breathless @ Snobs set has me at the moment. I need to pick your brains a little. Does anybody have an ID for the tune that starts at 9:10? It has been in my head and not allowing for anything else to share the room. :D

Fabio is one of my favorite DJs. His D'nB sets are solid and it would seem his house sets are quality as well.

Packman

^^ I really hate those guys that released like two monstrous records back then and disappeared shortly after.

Yeah that Madness tune is a beast also,apparently Freestyle is an alias for DJ Lime who has other releases on the (his) Awesome Recs label..should've banged out a few more!

@Packman

Back
Top Bottom