Your oldskool tune of the day

Yeah not a bad tune for a first post, how bout this for a second

hmmm - not sure about the talking over that m8
this will rock da party
[video=youtube_share;SZqh04VTwUU]http://youtu.be/SZqh04VTwUU[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

posted a few pages back but vid has been removed :devilslay

Okay, not exactly a classic, but getting there. Started the day off with this.

Packman

Okay, not a tune per say; but a whole set. I really enjoy this Fabio set for KISS 100 FM. I have been listening to this set since I discovered it a year ago. Solid

Packman

Agreed 100% with you DeeGun. In the states, 107.5 WBLS changed its format to Golden Era Radio. They did this back in March and they have been banging out the classics. THis is the reason why I have been in a house mood for the passed few months.

WIth that said, I have chosen my tune of the day from the previously posted Fabio set. I have the 2 Bad Mice remix of this, but I never heard the original. I think I like the original better. N-JOI :)

couple of rollers to help ya Christmas dinner go down :alchy: :spliff:

Started the day with some early house (LNR-Work it to the Bone) and got to Deee Lite when I decided to take a harder turn. So this naturally trransitioned me to the hardcore venue. I got this on an old commercial mix tape called Aural Ecstasy. I live in the present day, but yearn for that feeling I had in the early '90s. It was just magic back then......it's the only word I can use to describe that time.

Packman

Back
Top Bottom