Mixit Up Mix 2

See, when i do my mixes, and depending on the tune, i only let the blends roll for about 32 bars, unless the tune has a long middle section so you can let the blend run and still have adequate cue time for a double drop. But its all just practise man

yeah man, thats what i need to do is remember to take the tune out the mix sooner. im hoping this time next year it will have got much better!

Loved this mix

Rockwell - DJ Friendly Unit Shifter
June Miller - Snap Case
Enei - Zeus
Phobia, Jubei + Sato - Atlas
Ulteria Motive - Divergance
Foreign Concept + Kasra - Show You <<<<<<flowed smooth.

my feedback limited but really enjoyed!!

Loved this mix

Rockwell - DJ Friendly Unit Shifter
June Miller - Snap Case
Enei - Zeus
Phobia, Jubei + Sato - Atlas
Ulteria Motive - Divergance
Foreign Concept + Kasra - Show You <<<<<<flowed smooth.

my feedback limited but really enjoyed!!

Big up mate glad it catered for you!

can't believe I didnt feedback tone! how rude of me!

firstly would like to commend you on the improvements made generally on every mix I listen to of yours. :2thumbs:

fav mixes

Phace + Misanthrop - Whats Wrong
DBaudio + Dramatic - Vigilante - simply wow. Eq'd well. everything sat really well. great way to open and keep your listeners wanting more.

June Miller - Snapcase
Enei - Zeus
Phobia, Jubei, Sato - Atlas -- this little 3 tune section was great. once again everything sat rather nicely and seemed to be eq'd well.

the love dub >> alibi break remix was also very tidy.

Sorry it wasnt my usual in depth analysis. Job hunting is halting all my forum lurkings atm pal. Big ups tho this was massive. good selection and as said before your mixes are just getting better and better with every one you post.

can't believe I didnt feedback tone! how rude of me!

firstly would like to commend you on the improvements made generally on every mix I listen to of yours. :2thumbs:

fav mixes

Phace + Misanthrop - Whats Wrong
DBaudio + Dramatic - Vigilante - simply wow. Eq'd well. everything sat really well. great way to open and keep your listeners wanting more.

June Miller - Snapcase
Enei - Zeus
Phobia, Jubei, Sato - Atlas -- this little 3 tune section was great. once again everything sat rather nicely and seemed to be eq'd well.

the love dub >> alibi break remix was also very tidy.

Sorry it wasnt my usual in depth analysis. Job hunting is halting all my forum lurkings atm pal. Big ups tho this was massive. good selection and as said before your mixes are just getting better and better with every one you post.

Thank Stu mate.. im glad you enjoyed this mate. will try to keep up the good work! cheers man

Vigilante - oh my...what a start, this one was really wicked
Second Bass - not bad at all, didn't hear this tune until now, sound heavy
Heavyweight - sounded kinda well, but you've brought it in the wrong place me thinks
DJ Friendly Unit Shifter - fixed that little slip very fast, goes off pretty well!
Snapcase - lil bit harsh at first, but it was nice nonetheless, works really fine together, I also think it was good to bring it in before DJFUS drops
Zeus - yes, that's swish
Atlas - biggles, that's the way!
Divergence - sick, this tune is almost impossible to mix, fucking ace!
Show You - yea, changes the mood nicely
Na Fool Me - strangely enough it actually sitted kinda well on top of Show You
One DJ - lil bit odd placement, but the blend wasn't bad at all
Stomp - came out of nowhere, but rocked the mix!
Man Down - don't know this tune, but it was cool
Turn Down The Lights - nice flavours you have throughout the mix, keeps it interesting, cool blend
Hit The Lights - heavy \m/
Rat Race - brings on the madness, nice one
Protection - mmm not really for me, too much of a change
Montpellier - strange blend tbh. didn't sound as bad as expected tho, this tune's a bitch because of those harmonies
Don't Exist (Anile Remix) - this was nice, smooth
Floating Zero - again this placement :D was big nevertheless, headnodding business
Love Dub - sick, groovy
Alibi (Break Remix) - nice one, would prefer the blend to be longer tho
Broken Dreams - yes mate, those two do it right!
The Ritual - not really a fan of this one
Lair - was odd tbh, drums didn't go very well together
Pyramids - this was much better imo, nicely done

Sorry it took me so long to give you the feedback, anyways really nice mix this was, I liked how you've managed to keep it variable throughout, technically speaking it was fine, no major issues here. The only thing to keep in mind is to watch when and how you bring your tunes in, the rest is pretty much flawless :)

Vigilante - oh my...what a start, this one was really wicked
Second Bass - not bad at all, didn't hear this tune until now, sound heavy
Heavyweight - sounded kinda well, but you've brought it in the wrong place me thinks
DJ Friendly Unit Shifter - fixed that little slip very fast, goes off pretty well!
Snapcase - lil bit harsh at first, but it was nice nonetheless, works really fine together, I also think it was good to bring it in before DJFUS drops
Zeus - yes, that's swish
Atlas - biggles, that's the way!
Divergence - sick, this tune is almost impossible to mix, fucking ace!
Show You - yea, changes the mood nicely
Na Fool Me - strangely enough it actually sitted kinda well on top of Show You
One DJ - lil bit odd placement, but the blend wasn't bad at all
Stomp - came out of nowhere, but rocked the mix!
Man Down - don't know this tune, but it was cool
Turn Down The Lights - nice flavours you have throughout the mix, keeps it interesting, cool blend
Hit The Lights - heavy \m/
Rat Race - brings on the madness, nice one
Protection - mmm not really for me, too much of a change
Montpellier - strange blend tbh. didn't sound as bad as expected tho, this tune's a bitch because of those harmonies
Don't Exist (Anile Remix) - this was nice, smooth
Floating Zero - again this placement :D was big nevertheless, headnodding business
Love Dub - sick, groovy
Alibi (Break Remix) - nice one, would prefer the blend to be longer tho
Broken Dreams - yes mate, those two do it right!
The Ritual - not really a fan of this one
Lair - was odd tbh, drums didn't go very well together
Pyramids - this was much better imo, nicely done

Sorry it took me so long to give you the feedback, anyways really nice mix this was, I liked how you've managed to keep it variable throughout, technically speaking it was fine, no major issues here. The only thing to keep in mind is to watch when and how you bring your tunes in, the rest is pretty much flawless :)

Hey mate,

cheers for the feedback mate. definately working on my placement on tunes after this and trying for more doubles. Glad the little bits were only minor! thanks again mate big up

Back
Top Bottom