DJ CONTAKT - TECH, STEP & ROLL VOL.2

on it worfendale.

Yes Tone. be good to know your thoughts geez

massive t/l..

on it!

Safe

>>> Fierce & Vicious Circle - Section VIP [Quarantine] seriously. editor was made to mix with this. banging way to open up.
Skeptical - Catch 22 [Ingredients] - wasn't sure i was gonna like these 2 together. worked really well tho. u got those drums fused nicley. well played man.
S.P.Y & Kasra - Surface [Critical] - smooth. loved the switch over, both drums cut out before the drop, made the bass transition seamless.
Alix Perez - Myriads [Shogun Audio] - apart from the sudden increase in volume this mix was wicked.
Enei ft. DRS - Obsession [Critical] was nice, kept myraids low in the mix which i think would have been the best way to keep it clean and yeah worked well. couldnt hear much of myraids mid range but if u upped that a lil obsessions vocals would have suffered. u found a nice balance.
dBridge - Cornered [Metalheadz] - oh fuck yeah. nicely brought in
Break - Freak [Commercial Suicide] - love this track. mix was wicked too.
Sub Zero - Brighter Days [Playaz] - loved it!
Rockwell - Underpass [Critical] - badness!!! this is the one for me. everything is on point. having a rewind coz i can and want another go! nicley taken out of the mix too, did well to keep it that clean.
S.P.Y. & Kasra - Control [Critical] - real shame the volume dropped a lil man, i got ur back tho i have a volume button. mix was sweet, those percussion elements fused nicley and that whaaa whaaa from underpass yeah!
Skeptical - Blue Eyes [Ingredients] yes yes! sounded even better than i thought. control's mid was slightly quiet but not a problem. only thing i would have changed is to end the mix earlier before .. how do i describe those mid range noises that happen in blue eyes. u know the bit i mean.
Foreign Concept - Possessive [SGN:LTD] - damn thats hot.
Amoss - Splitface [Horizons] - i think i need a 92! takes the bass out and leave the other elements much cleaner than u can get with eq alone.
Alix Perez - Menacing Ways [Shogun Audio] - crazy! twisted sounds all over this badger. they played off each other quite well. digged it man.
Rido - Core [Metalheadz] yes! awesome. why i dont know this tune is beyond me. must have slipped my banger radar.
Jubei & Kasra - The Rift [Critical] - nailed it. this tracks intro can be a bit of a twat to play with. nice mix. core
Foreign Concept & Bringa - Cemetry [Shogun Audio] - yeah cool
Krakota - Scraper [Ingredients] - yeah! thats how u finish off. mix had so much weight to it. if i wasn't so hung over id be going mencap.

credit where its due man.
i was very impressed. all the mixes were safe and some were just next level. you definitely have a good ear for what goes and how they should go. can't really fault anything to be fair, couple of gain fluctuations but no real problem.
one more go on brighter days >> underpass and im outta here.
nice one wayne, will d/l this for future reference.

Ez Teddy

Thanks a lot for the awesome feedback bro. I knew this one would be a little bit more up your street with the deep vibes. Big up for the props on the Brighter Days/Underpass mix too man. Will let you know when when volume three is ready bro

Just peeped this at work, rolling business once again. Selection heavy as always.. The Rift is so BAD! This & few other recent members mixes have inspired me to try and get something down myself!
Roll on critical in March. CHA

Yesss Wayne, another great mix. And that mix with Menacing Ways into Splitface was ridiculous!

Nice one guys. Big up for checking it out

Had a listen mate, mixing was tight as always, Equing was wicked. best of all was selection.. right up my street. Its good to see ur as good as mixing deeper side aswell as the dancefloor side . Big up

Had a listen mate, mixing was tight as always, Equing was wicked. best of all was selection.. right up my street. Its good to see ur as good as mixing deeper side aswell as the dancefloor side . Big up

Thank you bro!

Yeah, i remembered when i did my last mix you wanted to see me do a deeper selection so thought you'd enjoy it. Cheers for taking the time out to listen bruv. Appreciate it

T/L is right down my street, nearly all tunes i love and draw for on a regular.. gunna download now and listen on the way to uni! will give feedback tomorrow!

Easy mate

Right to start off very big mix was feeling the vibe the whole way through! tight mixing too

definitely know what tunes go well together, loved the editor and section VIP, and surface and myriads both sat very nicely together!

The underpass mix and the mix i think with menacing ways and the Rido tune were also very deep!

Definitely the sort of dnb i love make sure to send any future mixes my way bro :)

Easy mate

Right to start off very big mix was feeling the vibe the whole way through! tight mixing too

definitely know what tunes go well together, loved the editor and section VIP, and surface and myriads both sat very nicely together!

The underpass mix and the mix i think with menacing ways and the Rido tune were also very deep!

Definitely the sort of dnb i love make sure to send any future mixes my way bro :)

Nice one man. Big up for taking the time to listen. There will certainly be a part three

how did this pass me by.... just finishing hyperd4eva's mix n yours is next on the playlist! big tl will feedback

I completely forgot to feedback Wayne...apologies pal!

This has been on my Ipod since the first day this was posted...
And it won't be leaving there anytime soon!

off the top of my head the brighter days > underpass mix was the one...vibes
& the last mix with Scraper was too much! biggles.

Sorry I didnt get back with some more detailed feedback, I do however think that this mix is probably one of the best technically on the forum since the turn of the year.

So to summarize, massive mix, big TL...and dont long us out with the next one :teeth:

cheers again mate

I completely forgot to feedback Wayne...apologies pal!

This has been on my Ipod since the first day this was posted...
And it won't be leaving there anytime soon!

off the top of my head the brighter days > underpass mix was the one...vibes
& the last mix with Scraper was too much! biggles.

Sorry I didnt get back with some more detailed feedback, I do however think that this mix is probably one of the best technically on the forum since the turn of the year.

So to summarize, massive mix, big TL...and dont long us out with the next one :teeth:

cheers again mate

Too kind my brother, too kind

Hahahaha. Nah.....part three wont be so long this time. Then again, I said that about this one so....

Big up for listening though man and thanks for the props man. Means a lot to a cunt like me!

Loved this mix mate, selection was right up my street and all the mixes were seriously tight. You can tell you put some thought into this - all the tracks really worked together which meant the mixes were smooth as and rolled along nicely. editor > section VIP, Brighter days > underpass and blue eyes > Possessive were some parts that really stood out to me. Beat matching and EQing spot on... nothing to dislike about this one, wicked mix big ups!

Loved this mix mate, selection was right up my street and all the mixes were seriously tight. You can tell you put some thought into this - all the tracks really worked together which meant the mixes were smooth as and rolled along nicely. editor > section VIP, Brighter days > underpass and blue eyes > Possessive were some parts that really stood out to me. Beat matching and EQing spot on... nothing to dislike about this one, wicked mix big ups!

Cheers. I've checked a couple of mixes you've done. They've been pretty sick man...

Big up for having a listen and the wicked feedback. Much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom