The return of Spor?

The first version of the album that was planned for release is almost 3 years old, some of the tunes from that old version will be in the new album + new material he wrote in the meantime, so STFU already and wait for the album......

112a017cad.png

aacd64db99.png

^^ coming from you guys with SOO much experience in the scene as a producer.

STFU please

^^ coming from you guys with SOO much experience in the scene as a producer.

STFU please

It doesn't take experience as a producer to see when somebody's personal grudges are blinding them from the bigger picture.

Plenty of output around driven by passion rather than profit, hardly fair to criticise the scene as a whole for the actions of a few label bosses.

I talked with him a bit about this in march and he seemed genuinely fed up with the state of the dnb scene and i actually understand where he's coming from, people just wanted more spor and disregarded what he made as feed me, elitism is a big problem in this scene and the self entitlement that people have sometimes is a bit ridiculous

I talked with him a bit about this in march and he seemed genuinely fed up with the state of the dnb scene and i actually understand where he's coming from, people just wanted more spor and disregarded what he made as feed me, elitism is a big problem in this scene and the self entitlement that people have sometimes is a bit ridiculous

I don't disregard what he has done as Feed Me props to that... But for a dnb head it's just a completely different thing...

Am I an elitist if I want more of something I like?

I hope that album is solid the wait has been veeeery long

Well he can do whatever he wants. Let's just be patient a little more and hopefully we can all enjoy some twisted reeses & things soon. I'm glad he is sparking spor up again but also that he did/is still doing feed me, lots of great tracks came from this project. I do enjoy these kinds of threads a lot, everybody is contributing, arguing and sharing their great opinions while no progress is made.

Am I an elitist if I want more of something I like?

No you're just an elitist if you think everything that is not to your specific taste is shit (and that producers should cater to your specific taste) ,of which i don't accuse anyone, it just happens far to often in this scene

Back
Top Bottom