The return of Spor?

what a whining old bitch he is
album will be a steaming pile of ziggurats
not overly fussed for this alot changes in 3years the hypes lost on me

Soon all the old DnB producers that left to make dubstep will be coming back around on the bandwagon.... I always said it when dubstep got big. One of these days soon, all the brostep kids will eventually get sick of the cheese dubstep has to offer and in the end look for a faster but more mature sound. That faster and more mature sound is DnB. So in the short run, dubstep hurt our scene a bit. But in the long run, dubstep was and will have been one of the best things to happen to our scene in recent years. It will make the number of junglist skyrocket and will give us a massive injection of youthful junglist in the making... that we would have most likely never gotten if they didn't first get pulled into the "dance scene" by dubstep.

Soon all the old DnB producers that left to make dubstep will be coming back around on the bandwagon.... I always said it when dubstep got big. One of these days soon, all the brostep kids will eventually get sick of the cheese dubstep has to offer and in the end look for a faster but more mature sound. That faster and more mature sound is DnB. So in the short run, dubstep hurt our scene a bit. But in the long run, dubstep was and will have been one of the best things to happen to our scene in recent years. It will make the number of junglist skyrocket and will give us a massive injection of youthful junglist in the making... that we would have most likely never gotten if they didn't first get pulled into the "dance scene" by dubstep.

Feed me doesn't make dubstep anymore, he makes progressive\electro house, which i'm afraid was and will be bigger (money wise) than Dnb.

Back
Top Bottom