The return of Spor?

Anyone can explain me what makes Spor so big and why is he so popular with you? I mean I´ve been into dnb for last 3 years, I´ve heard some Spor before and I liked his tunes but I never felt like he is genius so to speak. So I wonder what is this all hype about everytime Spor is about to release something new.

Anyone can explain me what makes Spor so big and why is he so popular with you? I mean I´ve been into dnb for last 3 years, I´ve heard some Spor before and I liked his tunes but I never felt like he is genius so to speak. So I wonder what is this all hype about everytime Spor is about to release something new.

if you don't consider him genius no words will change that. You don't like him that much and that's ok, but a lot of people love his output and that makes him so big and popular.

For me it's his unique ideas and their variety, unique sound-design and the quality of his production.

Last edited:
give his whole discog a listen then come back to us

ADMOMC0.gif

It was an amazing time for DnB when spor came out. Him and unknown error took the scene by storm when they dropped. They brought something to the table that nobody else was really doing at the time.

Back
Top Bottom