The return of Spor?

im glad i didnt pay for this
its ok i guess
empire is kinda cool would prefer and instrumental though

what are the lyrics on empire??
i can make out 'you think your such a fucking whiteboy' lol
possibly some of the gayest lyrics ever.

A bit of a mixed bag, but I think there's several good tracks in here. My favorites are As I Need You and If You Cry. I hope they'll get a pressing so I can play them out.

Never been a huge Spor fan, guess it helps not having expectations on second coming of Jesus level when hearing new music :)

A bit of a mixed bag, but I think there's several good tracks in here. My favorites are As I Need You and If You Cry. I hope they'll get a pressing so I can play them out.

Never been a huge Spor fan, guess it helps not having expectations on second coming of Jesus level when hearing new music :)

Yeah I'd agree with this, kinda missed all the Spor hype first time round but I'm liking the album, Blueroom, Always Right Never Less, As I Need You, Full Colour, Coconut and the The Hole Where Your House Was are all big tracks

Yeah I'd agree with this, kinda missed all the Spor hype first time round but I'm liking the album, Blueroom, Always Right Never Less, As I Need You, Full Colour, Coconut and the The Hole Where Your House Was are all big tracks

Being a fan of his old stuff I had godly expectations of his new stuff, and I'm not dissapointed, I love him even more now!

Don't get the football player reference? Or is your sarcasm mad subtle?

I know who Frank Lampost is. He's that badminton player right?

I just don't understand the context. It's like me saying 'they call me Donald because I have recycling bin'.
Or maybe Spor likes to cry in a champions league final

I had a dream I was chatting with Jon. He was a bit of an ass.

Last night I dreamt that I was being wanked off in someone's front room (I don't know who) whilst everyone else was asleep.

It's quite similar to something tha actually happened many moons ago.
I was in a bed with a bird and I was giving her a finger bang of the highest order. Also most did a Nazi salute, whilst Danwell was a sleep next to her. He was none the wiser.

Little does he know, she queefed in his face because he's a bit Canadian

Last night I dreamt that I was being wanked off in someone's front room (I don't know who) whilst everyone else was asleep.

It's quite similar to something tha actually happened many moons ago.
I was in a bed with a bird and I was giving her a finger bang of the highest order. Also most did a Nazi salute, whilst Danwell was a sleep next to her. He was none the wiser.

Little does he know, she queefed in his face because he's a bit Canadian

You're on the story game today ey sam!

Back
Top Bottom