The return of Spor?

me niether ill get round to it at some point but not really into that sound these days, the review arnt to great anyhow

Yea same as that. He was the don back when I first started going nights around 2008.
I'll listen before passing judgement though.
I heard the couple of tracks that went up as previews and didn't think they were as bad as people made out, not groundbreaking though.

Oh...what a cunt thing for him to say. Shame...

So you're not well versed on Clayton & his ways? He was an early promoter of Spor's work so I guess there's more than likely something personal there!

Clayton is definitely an originator of not mincing his words in this scene!

You can always rely on Clayton....

2vtuvq9.jpg

i really dont get how spor managed to be disliked by quite a few label bosses and heads in the dnb scene. was it just cos he was really outspoken?

I'll just leave it here.

Feed me - "I watched label bosses headline over their own premiere acts on launch day, got told I was lucky to get paid at all" - 20 oct.

B0byebOIcAApbwr.jpg

44 seconds in sums up my views on this entirely.

[video=youtube_share;9OjkEOdZj3A]http://youtu.be/9OjkEOdZj3A?t=44s[/video]

Last edited:
But seriously, face paint and selling the album out on Bittorrent (ignore the early release date) doesn't show confidence. So I do get Clayton's point.

I haven't heard the album yet since I am stuck with my productions right now, but will give it a listen.

There's some dope song on there. There not all bangers, but there's a bunch of them. most every album with that many song on it I don't care for half of them. What's the bonus track/file if you donate? Can't remember my PayPal password, maybe I'll snag it this weekend.

More impressive than anything Clayton has done whoever the fuck he is! Even if it is a bit disappointing

Just the guy who started Renegade Hardware is all.....

That argument doesn't work. You can't compare a producer to a person that's exclusively a label owner

But yeah Clayton's done a lot for the scene in terms of putting music out! He put a lot of Spor's early stuff out years ago!!

Think the LP is amazing most I've enjoyed an album in a long time, each to their own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's some dope song on there. There not all bangers, but there's a bunch of them. most every album with that many song on it I don't care for half of them. What's the bonus track/file if you donate? Can't remember my PayPal password, maybe I'll snag it this weekend.

there's lots of stuff in there!

spor_album.jpg

That argument doesn't work. You can't compare a producer to a person that's exclusively a label owner

But yeah Clayton's done a lot for the scene in terms of putting music out! He put a lot of Spor's early stuff out years ago!!

It wasn't intended to be a response as to why one is better than the other, merely pointing out the fact

It's a .txt file - Some words from him...

Back
Top Bottom