voice on the calling vip(dj version), mutated version x, fresh - signal

Patchie-C

orate youth!
VIP Junglist
tech itch - calling vip (the version the djs played " d-J-ANDY-C" etc.)
fresh & trace - mutated (version x)
fresh - signal

anyone know where i can get a voice synth to get speech of this quality, or r they vocoders on human voice? recomendations? also on fresh's floodlight how are vocals on the intro done?

i have a prog, that i belive fresh used in signal pm me and ill giv ya my msn if u want it, u need a audio recorder aswell...ie streamer sampler.
its called shit talker and will say anything u type in, in loads of voices... :jackson:

I believe (i may be wrong) the effect they're using is built into the mac operating system, therefore the only way to get hold of it os to buy a mac :D

It is indeed the 'Zarvox' preset on the mac text to speech program. this sound would be VERY difficult to recreate by yourself without some excellent programming knowledge. I suppose NI Vokator might have a decent stab at it cos its got 1024 band vocoding. also Prosoniq's MORPH is quite good for interesting vocal warping (did a bit of pavarotti/ragga chat) hybridization on it last night.

anyway tell us what it is you want said and i'm sure someone with a mac would be kind enough to record you a wave.

MOstly HarMless

Back
Top Bottom