Outlook 2012

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Rar. whos going and anyone went for last year shed some light on some decent hostels to stay in? I don't think i'll be camping cause i'm a pussy and like to have a shower.

Definitely keen to go, but dont have the money for the ticket just yet. I read that it sold out in April last year so I'm probably gonna aim to sort it by March, hopefully im not too late!

Im also considering a hostel, as my mates that went last year had their tents robbed!

i have a ticket but im going to camp! people i know that went last year said any kind of accommodation that isnt camping is to far from the fort for it to be practical and loads of good vibes on the camp site i heard! anyone else go a better insight is needed.....

Definitely on this this year, gutted I missed last year. Fuck camping! All about renting a house. Between 6-8 of you, it's cheap/reasonable.

I know the actual festival runs 31/08/2012 - 03/09/2012, but I've had a look and you can't actually get on their website atm www.outlookfestival.com

But it says that earlybird tickets went on sale from October 2011?! Anyone know if this is true and where I can get some from?

a6-front.jpg

more here: http://outlookfestival.tumblr.com/lineup

quite a few of us are heading to croatia. know quite a few mates that went last year.
guna bag my ticket ASAP. more motive to save money etc.

not fussed about camping. heard its jokes, so will be bringing some sorta tent ha.
interested to see a full lineup.

bring it on.

^^^^^
Alot of acts ive never heard of on that flyer!
Girl unit anyone? Zion train?
Sun & bass is strictly dnb isnt it?!?!

Seeing acts youve never heard of is some of what festivals are all about imo

---------- Post added at 13:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

Rar. whos going and anyone went for last year shed some light on some decent hostels to stay in? I don't think i'll be camping cause i'm a pussy and like to have a shower.

and so is not having a shower! :D

definatly all about camping. you cant get in to the campsite until the festival starts in the evenings unless you have a camping wristband. a few mates who didnt have camping last year were constantly trying to sneak in during the daytime, or just stayed in the campsite overnight and slept on the floor. it is jokes, pure vibes, and right on the beach so defo worth it!

I went last year and stayed in the nearby village that I booked through the organisers of the event. It was amazing, stayed in the tennis camp which was basically just a few little apartments. Was only a 20 minute walk away from the festival and those 20 minutes were well worth being refreshed and clean every day! They had a fridge outside as well which was constantly full of Desperados! Spot on.

The location is utterly ridiculous. The first night the actual festival started, we walked around the whole place with our jaws open. There's something really special about raving in a moat! Best Festival location I've ever seen or heard of to be honest.

One thing I would say is book travel early! If you have a ticket, get it booked now! Direct flights are pretty hard to come by! The journey we ended up doing was fuckin' long and was not needed on the way back.

Basically what I'm saying is, if you can afford it, go. I don't think I can manage it this year which is a kick in the 'nads. By far the best Festival/Holiday I've had.

I went last year and stayed in the nearby village that I booked through the organisers of the event. It was amazing, stayed in the tennis camp which was basically just a few little apartments. Was only a 20 minute walk away from the festival and those 20 minutes were well worth being refreshed and clean every day! They had a fridge outside as well which was constantly full of Desperados! Spot on.

The location is utterly ridiculous. The first night the actual festival started, we walked around the whole place with our jaws open. There's something really special about raving in a moat! Best Festival location I've ever seen or heard of to be honest.

One thing I would say is book travel early! If you have a ticket, get it booked now! Direct flights are pretty hard to come by! The journey we ended up doing was fuckin' long and was not needed on the way back.

Basically what I'm saying is, if you can afford it, go. I don't think I can manage it this year which is a kick in the 'nads. By far the best Festival/Holiday I've had.

how much was it?

Also, is there definitely no toilet/shower facilities in the campsite?

Last edited:
how much was it?

Also, is there definitely no toilet/shower facilities in the campsite?

It was like 22 euros a night? So about £140 for the 7 days we stayed.

The campsite did have showers, but every time we walked passed them there were loooong queues.

That's one thing I should mention, queuing. Toilets, drinks tokens and the cash machine. There was one cash machine for the whole campsite. We queued for 2 hours just to get some dosh! Probably gonna be even worse this time around, seems to be growing each year.

This looks epic! Star Warz is holding a Outlook Festival Launch Party in Ghent, Belgium
lineup:
Friction, Ulterior Motive, Need For Mirrors, Jubei, Dub Phizix, Rido, Presha, Tasha, DRS, Lowqui, One87 & Mush and Matt Pulsar

Don't know if these names are related tho

Needs more dancefloor dnb? friciton sigma andy??? also, how often do you bump into mandy over there?

Back
Top Bottom