One of those days

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Anyone else ever have days when you come out of the studio, and you think your progressing well.. Then you have days like today where everything sounds shit, and you think, what's the point? :nutkick:

Last edited:
yeah it sucks, if im having one of those days i do something like sample hunting or muching about with synths, often i then end up getting inspired and making tunes again.

Think I'm gonna give it a rest for a day or two, Might even go crazy and have a mix! :teeth:

Yeah man, we've all been there/are going through it. I think it's an Achilles heal for any producer. The best remedy is to take a break from producing for a couple days and listen to some different music outside of your normal listening habits. Maybe even work on a little DJ mix for shit and grins. Then go back attack a project head on.

Best of luck!

Yeah man, we've all been there/are going through it. I think it's an Achilles heal for any producer. The best remedy is to take a break from producing for a couple days and listen to some different music outside of your normal listening habits. Maybe even work on a little DJ mix for shit and grins. Then go back attack a project head on.

Best of luck!

Seemed to do the trick mate, as i'm now working on my most advanced track yet.. Not as polished as others, but with methods and tricks id never used before.. So polishing and mixdown will be done at a later date..

When everything seems impossible, I usually start a blank project and starting to fuck around, experimentation is great way of successing and giving you inspiration. Main way of how I work is through trial and error. If I still can't achieve anything I take a nice break, go outside for a walk or to a bar for a drink.

And silence is great cure if you've been listening/producing too much music.

I have one of those days most days since i quit bunnin. find it well hard to get inspired these days...

Well I did used to make tracks constantly without any troubles until I quit smoking weed too mate, then after giving that up, just lost all love and inspiration for it, which is coming up to 5 years ago.. Only got back in to making noise again about 7/8 months ago..

Back
Top Bottom