[Jump Up] ArticalDon - Metal Gear [Work In Progress] Feedback Needed !

ArticalDon

ArticalDon
Whats crackalackin DnB Heads!
Just posting a quick clip of my latest WIP for some feedback, Please reply with your thoughts!
If your a fan of Metal Gear Solid then you will be familiar with some samples ive used :D
All Feedback is much appreciated guys!

My bassline is a tad too bassy ! but this is a work in progress,!

Big Upz,
Respect.

. . . d-_-b . . .

hey,
i reckon you should start it at 0.22 - it was good from there but the first bit didnt make sense to me.
that my only critique. its not really my style so i cant really comment much more - but there certainly is a lot of bass in yer face m8 ! maybe mix the bass down a little?
nice work tho dude.

thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated! jimjim, I did the first bit becuase ive got loads of samples to use, nd i mean loads lol :D each sample u hear from 0.11 - 0.22 are seperate samples n as soon as i found the alert sound i had to make a little something lol couldnt just have the alert noise cus then that wud be even more pointless lol its still pointless but... if ur a fan of MGS then u will understand :D also it fills the intro up abit, better than just the drum's rollin non-stop... and 22sec is too early when ive got all these samples to use :) tbh 22sec is too early too drop any tune, minimum is 42sec.. atleast for me anyway, like to build up slowly then BOOM! lol

yeah it is too bassy, cus i rushed when i was doin the compression and Eq cus i was tired, just wanted to upload what i had n go to bed lol Sort that in no time ! subprime, you confused me bro lol what you mean? thought everyone wud question the low end didnt even think high end would be mentioned haha

Thanks again guys, Appreciate it.

Feedback still welcome people! Feel free to comment! is Highly appreciated
. . . d-_-b . . .

Back
Top Bottom