Critical Sound @ Fabric - March 16th

Fair point, I have just never experienced that before so was pretty surprised and my camera skills are far from that of a professionals....but I do get what you are saying. I hope this doesn't become the norm, selfishly.

Dunno about clubs but it's been the rule at any major gig venue for as long as I can remember. Think it's probably always like that at clubs but they're normally to focused on searching for drugs/knives etc to really bother about it.

I was really looking forward to this night.

Turned out to be quite a disappointment - we left around 4:00. The sets weren't that good.

Sound engineer needed to get shot as well. Fabric has a very decent system, when it's used correctly

Room 2 was where the action was supposed to be - but it was All bass, and below par mid's and highs.....not to mention the volume was way too high even for a club of this magnitude.

Reading this back, i sound like a moany old man!!! Maybe I've become a snob :)

Renegade Hardware in Area the other week on the other hand COMPLETELY blew this night clear out of the water by lightyears!!!

I was really looking forward to this night.

Turned out to be quite a disappointment - we left around 4:00. The sets weren't that good.

Sound engineer needed to get shot as well. Fabric has a very decent system, when it's used correctly

Room 2 was where the action was supposed to be - but it was All bass, and below par mid's and highs.....not to mention the volume was way too high even for a club of this magnitude.

Reading this back, i sound like a moany old man!!! Maybe I've become a snob :)

Renegade Hardware in Area the other week on the other hand COMPLETELY blew this night clear out of the water by lightyears!!!

I found the sound in Fabric for Metalheadz last December was pretty spot on... Well impressed with how clear it was... Where were you in the room? I found back left to be place to be... And you're right, RH at Area was boooooooooooming!

There was this tune that was dropped multiple times in the night, well keen to find out what it is! Definitely sounded like DRS on the vocals, and was played by Kasra, Rockwell, Perez. Im so bad at describing songs for ID'ing, thinking it is maybe off DRS' new album.

Huge tune though! And was a top night, good job Kasra and congrats on the Fabriclive!

There was this tune that was dropped multiple times in the night, well keen to find out what it is! Definitely sounded like DRS on the vocals, and was played by Kasra, Rockwell, Perez. Im so bad at describing songs for ID'ing, thinking it is maybe off DRS' new album.

Huge tune though! And was a top night, good job Kasra and congrats on the Fabriclive!
Enei ft DRS - Count To Ten?

I found the sound in Fabric for Metalheadz last December was pretty spot on... Well impressed with how clear it was... Where were you in the room? I found back left to be place to be... And you're right, RH at Area was boooooooooooming!

Back left is a great place to be, although I find the sound in Room 2 to be always good. But I wear ER15 ear plugs so don't get any shite entering my ears. Just the good stuff :)

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

Jubei played a huge tune with I think SP on the vocals, need to hear it again!!!

Back
Top Bottom